• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Friends from afar....Cathy and Colin Moon

Claire

Hi everyone
Just to let you know that Cathy and Colin Moon had their Cavalier fix over the weekend. As you know they are on holiday and missing their three lovely little girls, they were meeting a relative in Epsom so came to our house, we then went and had a lovely lunch in a pub that allows dogs :D

Cathy is lovely - and it was a pleasure to meet with them.... yes we did mostly talk about dogs (and other things also), and our three loved them and kepted checking they were there, and really love the Evo treats that Cathy bought over for them.

I think Cathy is going up to London to shop, so she may up at Pet London and Harrods - so I hope she has a spare suitcase.

Thanks Cathy and Colin for a great afternoon...xxxxxx

Hey that's great; what fun! I always love meeting people I know from lists or boards.

:D It was great fun meeting up with Claire and Darren and their 3 sweetie boys! Thanks so much Claire!

Each one of their pups is too cute for words and has personality plus. Ozzy, the baby of the family, has a gorgeous smooth, shiny ruby coat and face, made even sweeter with his little milky chin. Busta, the most affectionate with strangers, has a perfectly marked tri face and is one lovely little man. Woody is a handsome blenheim lad who is interested in everything around him, but if his mum or dad has to leave his sight, he wants them to hurry back. Makes you want to cuddle and console him!!

Of course they were attention magnets at the pub - few people could walk past without stopping to pet the cavvies. Then they'd return with their children to pet the pups :lol: No wonder Claire and Darren's cavs are so well socialized and well mannered!

It's fun to meet Cav Talk folks, probably like meeting a pen pal. If anyone is coming to the Cleveland area, we'd love to meet up with you!

Thanks again Claire and Darren! I'm still kicking myself for forgetting to snap a few photos! Hugs to your pups! :lotsaluv:

Back