PDA

View Full Version : Phoebe and Cara (foster dog)

brid kenny
11th September 2006, 08:25 PM
Having a snooze with The Phoebs

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/bridkenny/P9110005.jpg

Asleep yesterday under the table with pal

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/bridkenny/P9100002.jpg

WoodHaven
11th September 2006, 09:02 PM
Oh, you are a foster mom--?!?!?! Bless you. I wish more people would try this rewarding experience. I just homed my 12th foster babe.

Maxxs_Mummy
11th September 2006, 10:02 PM
Oh bless her, but look how she's all curled up tight on the tiny bit of duvet at the end :( Bless her :(

Phoebe looks quite comfortable with her though, Brid :)

Will you be keeping her as a long term foster until a permanent home can be found?

brid kenny
11th September 2006, 10:29 PM
She's supposed to be going Thursday if Karlin's new home for her works out.

Lisa_T
11th September 2006, 11:21 PM
Well, if nothing else works out and she can be put on a train without getting too upset, I'll be happy to take her for a week or so. Bless, she looks pretty much the same size as Holly- and I've seen very few Cavaliers as petite as my Holly! What a lovely girl!

brid kenny
11th September 2006, 11:31 PM
I have to say she's a little angel. She's a shining example for Phoebe!!

Maxxs_Mummy
11th September 2006, 11:56 PM
LOL Yeah, but give her six months and she'll be wrapping her new owners round her paws just like Phoebe does you :lol:

Remember, everything is new and scary to her at the minute. I just hope her new home works out OK for her.

Lisa_T
12th September 2006, 12:26 AM
I have to say she's a little angel. She's a shining example for Phoebe!!

Does that mean Phoebe is a little icon_devil ?

brid kenny
12th September 2006, 09:06 AM
Phoebe has her diva moments alright!!!
But I wouldn't have her any other way.
But last night Cara sat beside me and put her head on my heart and facing up to me fell asleep. I'm totally in love with this dog.

Maxxs_Mummy
12th September 2006, 01:13 PM
Does this mean she might not be going to another home after all then, Brid?

I can totally relate to your feelings, I was exactly the same about Holly when she came to me. It broke my heart when she went to her forever home :(

Susan.w
12th September 2006, 03:47 PM
They look lovely , hope little cara gets a great home

deborah
12th September 2006, 10:29 PM
She is an angel, I had hoped to give Cara the home she most deserves but something came up at put an abrupt stop to me being able to taking on a second dog. I wish her all the best with her new parents. She deserves the best, and what is meant to be ,will be. Her wonderful home is waiting for her.

Karlin
13th September 2006, 01:51 PM
Aw, she's very sweet there with Phoebe!