• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Phoebe and Cara (foster dog)

brid kenny

Having a snooze with The Phoebs

P9110005.jpg

Asleep yesterday under the table with pal

P9100002.jpg

Oh, you are a foster mom--?!?!?! Bless you. I wish more people would try this rewarding experience. I just homed my 12th foster babe.

Oh bless her, but look how she's all curled up tight on the tiny bit of duvet at the end :( Bless her :(

Phoebe looks quite comfortable with her though, Brid :)

Will you be keeping her as a long term foster until a permanent home can be found?

Well, if nothing else works out and she can be put on a train without getting too upset, I'll be happy to take her for a week or so. Bless, she looks pretty much the same size as Holly- and I've seen very few Cavaliers as petite as my Holly! What a lovely girl!

LOL Yeah, but give her six months and she'll be wrapping her new owners round her paws just like Phoebe does you :lol:

Remember, everything is new and scary to her at the minute. I just hope her new home works out OK for her.

Phoebe has her diva moments alright!!!
But I wouldn't have her any other way.
But last night Cara sat beside me and put her head on my heart and facing up to me fell asleep. I'm totally in love with this dog.

Does this mean she might not be going to another home after all then, Brid?

I can totally relate to your feelings, I was exactly the same about Holly when she came to me. It broke my heart when she went to her forever home :(

She is an angel, I had hoped to give Cara the home she most deserves but something came up at put an abrupt stop to me being able to taking on a second dog. I wish her all the best with her new parents. She deserves the best, and what is meant to be ,will be. Her wonderful home is waiting for her.

Back