• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Keiko at 7 weeks!

Aoine

Here are my latest photos of our new puppy keiko at only 7 weeks. He is coming home on Tuesday 19th of Sept and we cant wait. I know it is only a week away but it is probably going to seem like an eternity!
We have had everything ready for him since he was only 3 weeks old (if only I organised everything else as well lol)
As he is our first dog you can imagine the excitment in our house , my two boys (aged 8 and 11) just want to bring him home with us every time we visit him and the past 7 weeks seem to have really dragged in.
We keep taking photos of him but most of them end up as a wee black and white blur or else of his tail as he is so quick and playful! I will have to practice my timing better lol
In the second photo the flash made him blink and I think he looks so cute.
We just cant wait to have him home with us...Roll on the 19th woohoo :D
241333639_ef182225ef.jpg

241333642_fa4336e9fe.jpg

Pictures like this are one of the reasons people have more than one! He is absolutely precious!!! NOBODY could look at that picture and not fall in love.

KC

What a sweet little furry puppy! He is absolutely precious. I'm especially partial to tris and he is just too dang cute for words!! What a face.

KC - you're right!! With pictures like these...how can anyone resist.

Back