• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jolly time on 9/13/06

Charleen

Tomorrow is the big day. I pick up Jolly Jumper after work tomorrow. Then I took off work Thursday and Friday to bond with him. I'll get 4 long days of puppy bliss. He'll be 13 weeks old. I'll be sure to post pictures this weekend.

WHOHOOO! GREAT GREAT GREAT NEWS! :jump: It's so exciting, I can't wait to see pictures of your cutie pie and hear new cute puppy stories :flwr: Wow aren't you exploding of excitement? :lol:

Give him a big hug from us and enjoy your special time with him. :lotsaluv:

Have a very safe journey...just a precious bundle! :l*v:

Can't wait for the :snap:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Congratulations!!! I hope you sleep well tonight (but I doubt it). I'm very excited for you - love that puppy breath. ;)

Safe journey and good luck. Lots of puppy kisses for the little man too. Seems like eons ago my Tri was a baby :(

Have a wonderful few days at home with him :)

oh thats great news!! :rah: have a safe trip :drivecar: and definetly post lots and lots of photos of him so we can all go crazy after him!

Jolly is home with me and the 3 dogs. He is a real gentle calm puppy. The breeder said that he is a real gentleman. The breeder also said that Jolly is much like Luke. Luke with the breeder until only 4 months ago when he came to live with me.

When Jolly walks, he reminds me a little of how a sumo wrestler walks. It is quite funny.

I got home around 10 PM last night so haven't had much time with the puppy, other than sleeping. Jolly slept with me on the bed and we woke at 1 AM and 5 AM. Not bad, I thought.

In that short time the puppy has been home, Merry has played with Jolly twice already. Very sweet to watch. However Luke and Pippin, who are older, aren't too interested in Jolly yet.

I take Jolly to my vet at 9 AM, so I'll have to get pictures for you later.

Charleen, congratulations on your new bundle of joy! That's wonderful how quickly Merry played with him. :D

Back