• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier magazines?

Remali

I was just thinking today, if there were any monthly magazines (or quarterly for that matter) on Cavaliers? It would be great to have something like that to look forward to every month! :D

Remali said:
I was just thinking today, if there were any monthly magazines (or quarterly for that matter) on Cavaliers? It would be great to have something like that to look forward to every month! :D

Royal Spaniels is a quarterly magazine (expensive)
If you join the CKCSC, USA you get a cavalier bulletin three times a year.

Thank you Sandy!! I'm still somewhat new to the world of Cavaliers, altho I've been reading about them for several years, I mainly have a couple of books, but I would really enjoy a magazine! I'll have to check out the Royal Spaniels magazine!

I love the Royal Spaniels Mag !! Its mostly show dogs and they have a breeder that they showcase each issue but the pics are beautiful !

I looked it up online and it really looks like a beautiful magazine! No matter the cost, I think I will plan on getting it! I also get an Arabian Horse magazine that runs around the same money, but it's worth it for a quality magazine, and I LOVE getting my magazines in the mail!

Hi Aaron! I've got that magazine too, I love it, but agree I wish it was updated more often, I think it may just be a yearly magazine.

I'm not sure of any UK magazines, only the Royal Spaniels one that I just found out about on here

One of the UK Cavalier club sites does a web mag- the length seems to vary, but I enjoy them. And all you need is a computer and internet connection- no sub required!

I also bought the one Aaron has bought- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel of the Popular Dog Magazine. I found it at Petsmart. It's the only one I've ever seen, but I'm new to all of this!

Back