• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

just had to share...

tanztanya

I just had to share this new photo of cookie with you all, she's sitting on my bedroom window sill

n278100089_4450_4824.jpg

She is honestly one of the sweetest Cavaliers I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot!) Something about her face is just so beautiful.

She sure has a very sweet and gentle face, she really is a gorgeous girl.
You sure must be proud of her, her expression is priceless.

How old is she. ????????????????????

thank u. She knows she's cute when i told her off last night she just has to give you that look. It's hard to believe why anyone would want to give her up.

Linda, she has just turned five.

Her coat has started to grow out now since we got it cut at the start of summer (we'v got loadsa hair over the carpets now!!), give it a few more weeks and it'l be much thicker and longer.

This is one of my favourite pics of her now..shame about the masionettes in the background though

Beautiful little bleinheim .... I'm partial to the bleinheims too!!!!

I was told only recently my a younger cousin of mine how "human like" their eyes are !!! They are so big and expressive .........

Tanya, she's such a beautiful baby, I agree with you, I don't know how anyone could give them up or ill treat them :(

Makes me laugh though, looking at her being all sweet and innocent - she could never, ever do anything naughty by the look on her face - could she? ;) :lol:

Back