• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cara's in her forever home

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Carmel and Tommy welcomed Cara in this evening and boy did she fall for them just as much as they fell for her. She had a nice new basket in the kitchen and a new ball. When I left, Tommy had taken her into the sitting room to check out 'her chair'. :lol:

They will join us on future cavalier walks so everyone will get to see Cara again. :)

They don't have a computer though so won't be joining us here.

That's so great. We miss her lots here but delighted she will be loved lots in her new home.
Thanks Karlin for all you did for her.

And I forgot to add: thanks all those who helped this girl come from being about to be pts in Waterford a week ago, to stay with two fosters who helped her relax and adjust to normal life and get ready for her forever home. :flwr: Hooray Claire L and Brid!!

:wggle:

Delighted for Cara , her new family are so lucky .
I'm sure that Cara will have them wrapped around her paw in no time .
Have a Happy life little one .
Mimi

Alison_Leighfield said:
Tears here for the happy ending! :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Not the only one, so am I. Bless the little furry angel and may she have a long, happy and healthy life with her new Mamma and Daddy :flwr:

Karlin, can you take some pics of them together when you do your walks, please?

Oh just so thrilled with this wonderful happy ending!!

Congratulations to Carmel and Tommy, wishing them many happy years with their new baby, and we look forward to hearing how she's doing on your outings!

Thanks to everyone involved for all the hard work in getting Cara sorted. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

:yikes Donna what are you doing up that early????

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Alison_Leighfield said:
Tears here for the happy ending! :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Not the only one, so am I. Bless the little furry angel and may she have a long, happy and healthy life with her new Mamma and Daddy :flwr:

Karlin, can you take some pics of them together when you do your walks, please?

Alison, Donna - please pass the tissues.

Tears of relief and joy here. Cara was so lucky that her life was saved and changed for the better.

I think a lot of tears has been shed over this little angel over the past few days. I'm so delighted she had 2 lovely foster homes and now a wonderful forever home.

Oooh, I'm blubbing again.

Watering eyes here also - what a great network you have Karlin (and such a great person to care for these poor dogs) - Brid and Claire L thanks for making a little life so much better....... :lotsaluv:

Nicki said:
:yikes Donna what are you doing up that early????

I was up at 6.30 this morning Nicki. I had to be at school for 9am as I was invigilating some tests. I actually ended up sitting in the sick room with a young girl who wasn't very well though :roll:

Early night tonight, methinks.....

Back