• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Woody and Ozzy

Claire

Forgot to tell you that Woody was at the vets on Monday as we thought he had ear mites.....but it seems after the vet took a sample his has a yeast infection so he is on ear drops twice a day, already better but vet wants to see him in a couple of weeks.

Whilst I was there Ozzy had his blood checked for his potassium levels which are low, he needs to be rechecked in three months..... would feeding bananas help to bring it up?

Hi Claire, is little Ozzy feeling ok otherwise? I don't know much about canine blood potassium levels. Did the vet want to put him on a special diet or anything?

I feel bad that I just now read your post! I was not able to access the board for more than a few minutes at a time until this weekend, since returning from vacation on Tuesday evening.

Hi Cathy - thanks for making the other Saturday an enjoyable afternoon, was great to see you....

Ozzy is still great, no real bad scratching, no special diet or things needed he just wants to check him again in three months...

Claire :flwr:

Claire said:
Hi Cathy - thanks for making the other Saturday an enjoyable afternoon, was great to see you....

Ozzy is still great, no real bad scratching, no special diet or things needed he just wants to check him again in three months...

Claire :flwr:
Claire, we enjoyed meeting you too, thanks so much! I posted about you and your doglets in your topic about meeting us :D

Glad Ozzy is ok, hope his next checkup is good. :flwr:

Back