PDA

View Full Version : Sleepy after bath?

estelle
15th September 2006, 08:26 PM
Charlie gets really sleepy after his baths (after he's gone mad trying to dry his ears off)! Is this normal, does anyone else's pup do this?

merlinsmum
15th September 2006, 08:47 PM
oh yes! guaranteed snoring session after a bath! - everytime ;)

angie
15th September 2006, 09:34 PM
oh jadan goes barmy after his bath. i lay his towel down on the floor and have to stand on each end as he dries himself or he ends up in it and not on it :lol: :lol: :lol: after all that lovely warm water and then a good rub down and maybe even a buzz with a warm hairdryer...who wouldnt want to just nod off!! ;) :p ;)

Lisa_T
15th September 2006, 10:44 PM
Holly gets a case of the wacky races after being bathed. Honestly; I swear she gets a better workout then than during your ordinary walk. Eventually once she's dried off (nearly said fried off :roll: ) she kinda collapses. I think it's the unnaturally saintly behaviour from the bath wearing off. She is so good in the bath, bless!

Cathy T
15th September 2006, 10:44 PM
That's one of my favorite things about bath time...it wears them out :lol: I love that after bathing them and they run around they get all cuddly with me while I blow dry them. One of my favorite times.

Kingofthehouse86
16th September 2006, 04:57 AM
King loves to take a nice long nap after his bath...usually I think it's because the bath and the brushing afterwards calms him down and soothes him to sleep...sometimes I find King dosing off while standing on the table....lol

Nisha
16th September 2006, 05:21 AM
yea, my two do the exact opposite...instead of getting tired they go crazy ! they bark their heads off and tear around the yard chasing each other and rolling eachin other over (usually meaning gettin dirty agen :roll: ) and just will not stop playing!!!!!!! it takes a while for them 2 calm down ...and THEN at night they sleep and will not stir.. ;)

Cathy Moon
16th September 2006, 04:07 PM
:lol: My pups do the same thing, and so do I :lol: After bathing 3 cavs and having them run around like nutters afterwards, we all get sleepy! We all get a good nap followed by a good night's sleep after the excitement of bath day! :lol: