View Full Version : Sleepy after bath?

15th September 2006, 09:26 PM
Charlie gets really sleepy after his baths (after he's gone mad trying to dry his ears off)! Is this normal, does anyone else's pup do this?

15th September 2006, 09:47 PM
oh yes! guaranteed snoring session after a bath! - everytime ;)

15th September 2006, 10:34 PM
oh jadan goes barmy after his bath. i lay his towel down on the floor and have to stand on each end as he dries himself or he ends up in it and not on it :lol: :lol: :lol: after all that lovely warm water and then a good rub down and maybe even a buzz with a warm hairdryer...who wouldnt want to just nod off!! ;) :p ;)

15th September 2006, 11:44 PM
Holly gets a case of the wacky races after being bathed. Honestly; I swear she gets a better workout then than during your ordinary walk. Eventually once she's dried off (nearly said fried off :roll: ) she kinda collapses. I think it's the unnaturally saintly behaviour from the bath wearing off. She is so good in the bath, bless!

Cathy T
15th September 2006, 11:44 PM
That's one of my favorite things about bath time...it wears them out :lol: I love that after bathing them and they run around they get all cuddly with me while I blow dry them. One of my favorite times.

16th September 2006, 05:57 AM
King loves to take a nice long nap after his bath...usually I think it's because the bath and the brushing afterwards calms him down and soothes him to sleep...sometimes I find King dosing off while standing on the table....lol

16th September 2006, 06:21 AM
yea, my two do the exact opposite...instead of getting tired they go crazy ! they bark their heads off and tear around the yard chasing each other and rolling eachin other over (usually meaning gettin dirty agen :roll: ) and just will not stop playing!!!!!!! it takes a while for them 2 calm down ...and THEN at night they sleep and will not stir.. ;)

Cathy Moon
16th September 2006, 05:07 PM
:lol: My pups do the same thing, and so do I :lol: After bathing 3 cavs and having them run around like nutters afterwards, we all get sleepy! We all get a good nap followed by a good night's sleep after the excitement of bath day! :lol: