• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sleepy after bath?

estelle

Charlie gets really sleepy after his baths (after he's gone mad trying to dry his ears off)! Is this normal, does anyone else's pup do this?

oh jadan goes barmy after his bath. i lay his towel down on the floor and have to stand on each end as he dries himself or he ends up in it and not on it :lol: :lol: :lol: after all that lovely warm water and then a good rub down and maybe even a buzz with a warm hairdryer...who wouldnt want to just nod off!! ;) :p ;)

Holly gets a case of the wacky races after being bathed. Honestly; I swear she gets a better workout then than during your ordinary walk. Eventually once she's dried off (nearly said fried off :roll: ) she kinda collapses. I think it's the unnaturally saintly behaviour from the bath wearing off. She is so good in the bath, bless!

That's one of my favorite things about bath time...it wears them out :lol: I love that after bathing them and they run around they get all cuddly with me while I blow dry them. One of my favorite times.

King loves to take a nice long nap after his bath...usually I think it's because the bath and the brushing afterwards calms him down and soothes him to sleep...sometimes I find King dosing off while standing on the table....lol

yea, my two do the exact opposite...instead of getting tired they go crazy ! they bark their heads off and tear around the yard chasing each other and rolling eachin other over (usually meaning gettin dirty agen :roll: ) and just will not stop playing!!!!!!! it takes a while for them 2 calm down ...and THEN at night they sleep and will not stir.. ;)

:lol: My pups do the same thing, and so do I :lol: After bathing 3 cavs and having them run around like nutters afterwards, we all get sleepy! We all get a good nap followed by a good night's sleep after the excitement of bath day! :lol:

Back