• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Trouble Drinking Water (maybe??)

Kdemars

I might be overdoing it a little and paying too close attention but I've noticed something that bothers me. Ella is a fantastic eater (from what I hear this a given in cavs) but she isn't a great drinker. I'm not sure how much she is supposed to drink and I don't know how much she drinks when she is by herself (b/c she plays with the water more than drinks it). When I do see her drinking she makes a funny noise like it is difficult. It's not a comforting noise but it doesn't look like it bothers her too much - she just stops drinking. Am I being paranoid? Do your pups drink much? h*lp Thanks guys!!!

Corgan sort of snuff/inhales his water a little bit and makes a funny noise. I don't think it's a problem - just a puppy who is sort of in a hurry. I'm not worried about him, though. Oh, and he drinks A LOT, so that's different about our pups...

Back