selina
17th September 2006, 01:03 PM
Whats a puppia?

matties mum
17th September 2006, 01:45 PM
:) It is a harness go on e-bay and you will see one Aileen

Cathy Moon
17th September 2006, 04:06 PM
The harnesses my pups are wearing in my avatar photo are Puppia harnesses. Many cavalier folks like them because they are soft and do not put any pressure on their cavvies' necks when leash walking, since SM is so prevalent in cavaliers.

TKC
17th September 2006, 04:43 PM
This maybe the link you need to order. We stock them too and they are perfect for cavvies. Look great too. Cute photo Cathy!

http://www.puppia.com.au/

selina
19th September 2006, 11:31 AM
Hi Cathy, I went to the website and it said they only sell to companies. I also tried ebay but they only had one available and it was pink,not a great colour for a boy. Also what size would you recommend to star. Jeremy is 3 months old.
Thanks

Cathy Moon
19th September 2006, 11:52 AM
Hi Selina,
Here is a link to Cav Talk member Roxanne's website. I believe she will ship anywhere in the world.
http://www.tiabellas.com/boutique/harnesses-c-24.html?osCsid=1636514a05d8720cfee03f158ccf434d

The sizing information is at the bottom of the page when you click on the puppia harness. You'll probably want a small, because my cavs wear mediums. :flwr:

selina
19th September 2006, 01:06 PM
Thanks heaps Cathy,
Have added it to my favourites list so I can take my time looking at it.
:flwr:

Linda
19th September 2006, 02:46 PM
I would get a small, Darby is 6 months old and he is still wearing his small.
A medium will most likely be to big.

Roxanne has some new colors in too. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mic
19th September 2006, 05:18 PM
Hi! I just ordered and received two puppia harnesses and leashes from Roxanne at TiaBella. They arrived very quickly and fit perfectly. I ordered mediums for both of my cavs. The 6 month old is 12# and I have the harness set tight, but not at its tightest setting.
The 14 month old is 16# and her harness is set on a looser setting, but she still has plenty of room to grow, if needed. Hope this helps you select a size. Pups grow quickly the first year. Good luck!

Mickey

Linda
19th September 2006, 05:36 PM
I think it depends on the your cavaliers body frame, Sara (arasara)
ordered one for Kosmo in a medium and he is 8 months I believe and it is huge on him.

Check the measurement sizes, Roxanne is very helpful so she will guide you too.

I tried Dudley's medium on Darby and it is also huge on him. ;) ;) ;) ;)

selina
21st September 2006, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the info all. I think I will go for a small and a medium so he has something to grow into. And that way I have the small for the other one to grow into when we get it later on down the track.

Claire
21st September 2006, 02:20 PM
I think that some of the templates are not exact - like your high street stores size 10 in one and size 12 in another, we all have mediums for our guys, but the action man one doesn't fit Woody but fits Busta..