PDA

View Full Version : Hello

edenmere
17th September 2006, 03:30 PM
Hi, my name's Laura and I was introduced to the breed back in 1983. My first was a Homerbrent-bred boy who was my loyal shadow until he died at 13. I currently have two who are simply pets, although I have to get the girl spayed before she comes into her next heat. They are blenheims named Danny and Rosie.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Laura :)

Lisa_T
17th September 2006, 05:33 PM
!3, wow! Homerbrent seem to be one of the best for long lived dogs.. are your others also Homerbrent? Welcome! :D

Alison_Leighfield
17th September 2006, 07:27 PM
Hi and icon_welcome,

Enjoy the group!

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

edenmere
17th September 2006, 08:56 PM
!3, wow! Homerbrent seem to be one of the best for long lived dogs.. are your others also Homerbrent? Welcome! :D

They have Homerbrent "back there" in the line but it's BACK there. My boy is primarily Rattlebridge/Ravenrush in breeding. My girl is Moorfields/Rutherford/Rattlebridge.

Thank you for the welcome, all. :)

Lisa_T
18th September 2006, 03:07 AM
Moorfields? That's quite close to me, although strangely enough the Moorfield affix does not appear in either of my dogs' pedigrees.

edenmere
18th September 2006, 04:27 AM
Moorfields? That's quite close to me, although strangely enough the Moorfield affix does not appear in either of my dogs' pedigrees.

Yes, my girl's sire is a Moorfields import. He lives in Florida. :)

Claire
18th September 2006, 12:03 PM
What beautiful dogs you have - our Busta has Homerbrent in him....

matties mum
18th September 2006, 04:40 PM
:jump: b*n*n* icon_welcome What a great age :jmp: :mexwav: :jmp: :lotsaluv: Aileen

Remali
21st September 2006, 03:32 AM
Hello and welcome! Your dogs sound beautiful, and the photo on your avatar is gorgeous!

arasara
22nd September 2006, 02:50 AM
wow congrats for having 13 long years!!

Welcome to the board and I look forward to getting to see more of you and your doggies!! :flwr:

Lani
22nd September 2006, 03:11 AM
Hi, and looking forward to seeing more of your dogs too. I am also pretty new to this board and brand new to having Cavaliers.

The dog in your Avatar is Gorgeous!! icon_welcome

:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: