• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lost tooth?

KingstonsMom

Kingston lost a tooth today while we were playing tug-of-war. I'm always very careful not to pull too hard when we play, but I still feel bad! Was this supposed to happen? He's almost 4.5 months old. I know puppies are supposed to lose their baby teeth, but this tooth was a big one (like from the back of his mouth). I thought only the little teeth in the front were supposed to fall out. He bled a tiny bit but it didn't seem to faze him at all. I'm so paranoid! Am I a bad mother? :(

Kosmo lost a tooth during tug of war and it flew out and landed on Avi's leg.. LOL! ALl I heard from the kitchen was "SARA get in here NOW!" LOL Apparently he was too chicken to remove it from his leg.

arasara said:
Kosmo lost a tooth during tug of war and it flew out and landed on Avi's leg.. LOL! ALl I heard from the kitchen was "SARA get in here NOW!" LOL Apparently he was too chicken to remove it from his leg.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Back