PDA

View Full Version : Does any1 have pictures of the winning Cavalier Crufts'92/3?

*Pauline*
19th September 2006, 12:52 AM
My friend's dog was the winning bitch cc at Crufts in 1993 with Muffity Adorable Victoria but no one took pictures and she didn't have her camera. Does anyone have any pictures I can copy for her please? She'd really love that. It's possible I have the year wrong though. :flwr:

WoodHaven
19th September 2006, 01:00 AM
My friend's dog was the winning bitch cc at Crufts in 1993 with Muffity Adorable Victoria but no one took pictures and she didn't have her camera. Does anyone have any pictures I can copy for her please? She'd really love that. It's possible I have the year wrong though. :flwr:

http://www.muffitycavaliers.co.uk/vicky.htm

Is this what you are looking for? I hope you can find a pic for her. Sandy

*Pauline*
19th September 2006, 01:04 AM
Yes, that's Muffity Adorable Victoria but she would love to have a picture of her when she won. She looked quite choked up when she told me no gave her a picture. I searched all over google for a picture. I'm having one of her puppies and she said I can go to crufts with her next year :D

Claire
19th September 2006, 10:26 AM
How about contacting Crufts or some of the news papers to see if you can get any back issues...

*Pauline*
19th September 2006, 11:15 AM
That's a good idea. I'll try that but in the mean time, please put the word about ;)

Maxxs_Mummy
20th September 2006, 11:17 AM
Get in touch with the Kennel Club. I'm sure they'd have pics of the past winners :D :flwr:

Alison_Leighfield
20th September 2006, 03:14 PM
You could also contact the U.K Cavalier parent club...they might be able to help..they have a web-site.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.