• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does any1 have pictures of the winning Cavalier Crufts'92/3?

*Pauline*

My friend's dog was the winning bitch cc at Crufts in 1993 with Muffity Adorable Victoria but no one took pictures and she didn't have her camera. Does anyone have any pictures I can copy for her please? She'd really love that. It's possible I have the year wrong though. :flwr:

Re: Does any1 have pictures of the winning Cavalier Crufts'9

*Pauline* said:
My friend's dog was the winning bitch cc at Crufts in 1993 with Muffity Adorable Victoria but no one took pictures and she didn't have her camera. Does anyone have any pictures I can copy for her please? She'd really love that. It's possible I have the year wrong though. :flwr:

http://www.muffitycavaliers.co.uk/vicky.htm

Is this what you are looking for? I hope you can find a pic for her. Sandy

Yes, that's Muffity Adorable Victoria but she would love to have a picture of her when she won. She looked quite choked up when she told me no gave her a picture. I searched all over google for a picture. I'm having one of her puppies and she said I can go to crufts with her next year :D

How about contacting Crufts or some of the news papers to see if you can get any back issues...

Back