• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lovely feeding puppy pics

*Pauline*

I went to see my puppy who is only 10 days old yesterday. Here's a picture of the mum with all her babies. I had a lovely day. The breeder let me stay all day and she invited me to go to Crufts with her and another show (can't remb the name) next year. How kind is that! Mine will be the puppy on the far right or the colourful one second from left. What do you think? Look at those little pink toes...Yummy!

247313469_c137a1ebe4.jpg

247313468_c56d367c6e.jpg

Lovely pics, :flwr: have you thought of a name yet?

Could it have been Malvern show? in Somerset, I go to that one yearly, a lovely huge Cavalier show.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

It could be Malvern but I can't really remember. I think it's held in a hotel with huge grounds. It looks very grand. You stay over night or two nights and the food is great I'm told. I hope I can go, I'm not sure of prices yet. It's just over £100 but that might be per night. And you need a posh frock (or two!)

I like the name Dylan.

I hope I see you there, you'll have to send me a picture of you if I go so I can come and say hi. This is me...

244492440_25e3a948d8_m.jpg

Awww....such cute photos! Love those toes!

It would be so hard to choose which puppy.....maybe the puppy will choose you?!

Back