• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Going to see my little Blenheim today

sinecurea

Hi Folks,
I'm going to see my little Blenheim girl again today. She's only 4/5 weeks old, but she'll be a bit bigger than the last time I saw her:
dsc_1239.jpg

I'll bring the camera again and post the photos :)

Steve.

Looks like we'll both be new parents in 3/4 weeks! I wen to see my ruby male last saturday.....

Congratulations!

Oh Steve she is precious, take plenty of pictures.
Bet you are anxious to get that little one home, you to merlinsmum.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah more Puppies :mexwav:

Aw, she's gorgeous! She even has the spot. I saw mine on Friday past- you're right, she's adorable! :D When are you taking this baby home?

We may be getting them at the same time, then! I told B&J I'd want her the end of Oct, but I may end up getting her around mid-Oct. I know the smaller puppies are more work, but they're only that wee once, and they grow so fast!

Steve, you have a real talent for taking pics of these little pups. I couldn't get mine to stay still for long enough on Friday!! She is absolutely gorgeous!

Awww, wow, is she ever adorable! I love that photo of her laying on her back in your hands.

She is such a precious little one. The pictures are great, I know how excited you can get anticipating their arrival. Good luck to you and little Meg.

Marsha

Little Meg is just so sweet. I can tell you are in love already. May the time go fast until she arrives home.

aww isnt she beautiful!! an absolute stunner. and her markings are just gorgeous! nice name, meg. suits her well.. im sure u must be absolutely thrilled about her! :flwr:

Wow what wonderful pics :D I love the one of her being held up with her legs crossed to protect her modesty :lol:

Whoever took those pics is really good :D

aaaw she is absolutley precious cant wait to see more photos. :) And her name is lovely

Heather cassie(ruby) belle(b/t)

Back