• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meg at 5 weeks :-) (Large-ish images)

sinecurea

Hi Folks,
Last time, I posted some images of Lisa_T's little ruby, this time it was my little Blenheim, which I've decided to call Meg!

dsc_2272.jpg

dsc_2277.jpg

dsc_2278.jpg

dsc_2280.jpg

dsc_2281.jpg

dsc_2283.jpg

dsc_2285.jpg

dsc_2286.jpg

dsc_2294.jpg

I love that last photo. She looks exactly like a little teddy bear. And I'm thinking of calling mine Gem/Gemma. Meg backwards! :roll: Did you find out about the collar?

My goodness, you must be in love! :lotsaluv: She is too cute! She looks like a stuffed toy doggie, modest, but all soft and lovey. :)

They are AMAZING pictures, you could make a calendar all of her :)

Congratulations, she's gorgeous. Love the pose in number 2.

What a great set of pictures -I like the one with her chewing the finger...was it tasty Meg. :snap:

I'm bringing little Meg home tomorrow! Can't wait!
You'll all be unindated with photos, I'm sure of it!

S.

I can't wait to see the new photos and how she's grown ... she's just adorable!!!

She is a little cutie pie and Meg is such a sweet name for her too. You must be so excited to have her home!
Julie and the girls

aw she is so cute! she does look like a little teddy! your very lucky to find such a beautiful girl

Back