PDA

View Full Version : Help! Number to phone to check M&S pet insurance?

Lisa_T
20th September 2006, 12:41 PM
I took out pet insurance with Marks and Spencers a couple of weeks ago. I recieved the confirmation email to my inbox.com account- which has now mysteriously disappeared! I stupidly made the mistake of assuming that the inbox.com account was safe, and I don't think I downloaded the policy details onto my hard drive. In any case, the email said that a hard copy would appear within the next ten days. The cover was supposed to start from the 9th Sept- and I still have not recieved the policy docs! Is there a postal strike I haven't heard about on mainland UK? Are M&S usually slow about sending out the docs? ..
Will I be able to phone them/ go to customer services in my local branch and ask them about it, even though I haven't got the policy number?

Moral of the story: always download docs relating to policies and finances, and don't trust any email provider implicitly!

Help! :oops:

Alison_Leighfield
20th September 2006, 12:58 PM
Lisa, :flwr:

M&S customer services...0800 072 0119

Pet Claims Line...0800 316 2566

Legal Line...01737 815 248

Hope this helps

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Alison_Leighfield
20th September 2006, 01:00 PM
should have also added,

no postal strike here, give them a ring and just explain the problem, they should have your details in their system somewhere..I did find them a little slow at sending my paper work through....

Alison, wilts, U.K.

matties mum
20th September 2006, 06:03 PM
When we took out insurace with m&s it took about 3/5 weeks for all the paper work to come here but we were cover from when the date we took it out Aileen

Lisa_T
20th September 2006, 08:28 PM
OK, so it's likely they're just slow. My inbox account has mysteriously returned to life (whew) so I'll download the relevant emails now- and wait a while longer to see if the paperwork comes through. After all, it's just on ten days now, and I wouldn't have worried about it if it hadn't been for my email account playing up.

Thanks for the reassurance though!