• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Updated Pics of the "boys"...

jeni

Here are some up dated pics of the boys, they are 8 weeks old.

Sept9thpuppies038.jpg

Sept9thpuppies022.jpg

Sept9thpuppies034.jpg

Sept9thpuppies019.jpg

Sept9thpuppies043.jpg

Jeni - I was just thinking the other day about how they were doing. Love the new pictures. They sure have grown.

I was thinking the same thing ... and for a litter of 7!!!??? Is that right?? :w*w:

oh my goodness Jeni,
they are HUUUUUUUGE now!! WOW they've grown sooo much!! How are they all doing? Do they all have homes now? I love them all I'll take them. :) hehe.. nice to see some pictures and hear from you! :) Take care! :)

Jeni they are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 2nd to last pic reminds he so much of King when he was a pup, but he looked fluffier when he was 8 weeks, when he was bout 12-14 weeks that when he looked more like ur guys...

Here's King at 8.5 weeks (sleeping with his buddy) hehehe
187787752_d634dd963c_d.jpg

And here he is at 13 weeks
187787756_cc1746d5c5_d.jpg

see the difference in him cuz he was born 10/6/04 and I got him 12/10/04

And just to show him off again here he is 2day at almost 2yrs old
235577715_a9ae5ea2e8_d.jpg

I love the one on the rights nose.... what a cutey. both lovely in fact.

Yeah he is pretty cute. The nose thing is a miss-mark... JoJo has the same thing. Gives him character...
We call that little guy onrie because he starts all the fights and he continues to groan and moan at his litter mates even after you pick him up... but as soon as you get your face up to him, he starts licking away like a little softie!!! He is really a trouble maker and he is the one that taught the whole bunch to bark.
I have a 3 minute movie that I took of them the other day just playing and fighting in their beds before they were going to bed. As soon as I can figure out how to get it here, I will post it. I am new to that aspect of picture taking...
They are like little kids, you have to go remind them that they have to settle down and go nite nite!
They are the best- I love em to pieces...
I'm going to have to move out to the country because I want to keep them all!

Back