• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My puppy update

Just wanted to let everyone know that the babies are doing great. They have grown so much since they were born. They are so adorable trying to play with each other and mom. I offered them a little baby cereal today and needless to say it was a mess but they loved it.

You can go see their new pictrues on the website.
www.queenscourtcavaliers.com

Hope you enjoy them.
Becky

Oh how precious they are! Very nice website, looking forward to seeing more photos! Thanks for posting!

They are gorgeous - they were born on my wedding anniversary so I think you should send me one in the post. Either boy will do ;)
I'll PM you my address!

Joanna

Just a reminder that unless I am able to verify breeding bona fides -- eg that people do full testing,follow heart protocols, and are personally known to breeders that I am familiar with -- I don't allow discussions on litters or links to breeder websites.

This is not in any way meant to imply that anyone does or does not follow good breeding practice -- but only that as I do not have the ability to confirm this myself in most cases, and as there are so many serious issues involved in breeding dogs and particularly, cavaliers, I am just not comfortable with having litters posted to the site or having breeder links supplied that may also indicate an intention to sell puppies, unless I know the breeder.

There are other sites that do allow litter discussions. My reasons for making this choice for this site are clearly stated in the stickied post in the general section. Thanks!

Back