• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Buddy pictures

Mycavyangels

:jump:

[url
Picture224-1.jpg
]

Picture249.jpg

Picture157-1.jpg

Picture212.jpg

Picture224.jpg

Picture217.jpg

What great photo's - we had the same first collar (and they all used it so a great hand me down)..... i love the give us a kiss photo.

WONDERFUL pics. They are adorable - the whole lot of em. :D

Your ruby must taste pretty good - the others seem to like to lick him/her a lot.

How cute!! You've got a houseful now--just need a tri and you'll have the whole lot! Buddy is a very handsome boy for sure!

What fantastic pictures!! I love that you posted so many. I was scrolling along and so happy to keep going and see more and more. How does everyone get along? They are all beautiful but that little Buddy is just too cute for words!

very sweet. it is so nice seeing them all together and enjoying each other's company so much too!

Oooh thank you for all those gorgeous pics. Your little buddy is just delicious. He has the most darling little face (I love B&T's) and that pic of him with your Blenheim is so comical. It looks as though he's asked for something and the Blenheim's said no so he's keeping on like a naughty child :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back