PDA

View Full Version : It's Whitney for Claire and Rudee!

Alison_Leighfield
23rd September 2006, 06:18 PM
Claire, just a few pics to see what a little dream boat she is!

Enjoy,

Whit Woo's xxx

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/03leighfield/PICT0049.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/03leighfield/PICT0046.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/03leighfield/PICT0029.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/03leighfield/n3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/03leighfield/n2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/03leighfield/n1.jpg

matties mum
23rd September 2006, 06:37 PM
:) I love Whitney :lotsaluv: Aileen

merlinsmum
23rd September 2006, 07:12 PM
Me too! Whitney is gorgeous!

Claire L
23rd September 2006, 08:47 PM
:w*w: Oh! Alison, Whitney is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. What a face!
When I got to the third photo, I swear, I thought she was going to talk to me. I can tell from looking at her that she understands every word spoken to her . Whitty Woos , you're a babe!!!! :l*v: :hug:
Thank you Alison for sharing :flwr: :flwr:

ps. your garden is a credit to you . :jump:

debjen
23rd September 2006, 10:33 PM
Very cute

Charleen
23rd September 2006, 10:36 PM
Whitney is beautiful!

pippa
23rd September 2006, 11:24 PM
Oh she is just so beautiful!!

Cathy Moon
23rd September 2006, 11:59 PM
Lovely, lovely girl! Is she as regal and well-behaved as she looks? :flwr:

Alison_Leighfield
24th September 2006, 09:26 AM
...she has a beautiful soft, gentle nature but is so funny as well!

A real little sweetie that loves nothing more than being fussed, cuddled and loved, I think she would be carried in your arms 24/7 if given her choice!

She enjoys the company of other dogs and people and laps up all the fuss when we take her out and about...

A wonderful little girl :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Gillian
24th September 2006, 11:07 AM
cl*p she is gorgeous!!!!

arasara
24th September 2006, 02:48 PM
Whitney has got to be one of the most gorgeous tris i've ever seen!! She has this attitude of confidence about her in her pictuers and I absolutely love it!! :)

Roxanne
24th September 2006, 03:31 PM
I agree Sara !! I think she *IS* the most beautiful Tri I have ever seen !!!!!! I LOVE her head and muzzle !! Just TDF ! Your garden is beautiful too !!!

Maxxs_Mummy
24th September 2006, 04:37 PM
I think Whit Woos knows what a beautiful baby she is, she sits very regally on Alison's chaise lounge and just watches everyone. If you dare to sit next to her, she gets up and moves but you are allowed to kneel on the floor by her and tell her how beautiful she is :lol:

Maxxy says 'Don't nun of yooz gets ideaz aboot meye wits coz me an er iz in lurves' ;) :lol:

Cathy T
24th September 2006, 05:18 PM
Whitney is just stunning. I especially love that third picture down. The close up of her face just speaks volumes. She is a beauty indeed!

Karlin
24th September 2006, 07:18 PM
She has so much character in her face and is such a beauty. :lotsaluv:

misty
24th September 2006, 07:18 PM
I think Whit Woos knows what a beautiful baby she is, she sits very regally on Alison's chaise lounge and just watches everyone. If you dare to sit next to her, she gets up and moves but you are allowed to kneel on the floor by her and tell her how beautiful she is :lol:

Maxxy says 'Don't nun of yooz gets ideaz aboot meye wits coz me an er iz in lurves' ;) :lol:

I don't know what Bradley would do if he met Whitney - she is just a beauty :).

He loves lady tri's too :).

Claire
25th September 2006, 03:44 PM
I want Whitney (Busta is in love with her) and I want your garden pretty please...... :fool:

Alison_Leighfield
25th September 2006, 03:54 PM
Sorry Claire..have just sold the bungalow!!! with the garden, of which in the picture is only a little piece of it.

Should (fingers crossed) be moving end of October! :fool:
if the chain gets a moving! :x Estate agts are driving us mad :sl*p:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

matties mum
26th September 2006, 05:27 PM
:) where are you off to hope it some were nice :) Aileen

Cupcake Love
26th September 2006, 05:38 PM
She is a cover girl for sure. I love that content look they get while standing in the sun - so carefree. :)

Denise G.
26th September 2006, 07:25 PM
She is GOREOUS! Looks like she's thinking very deep thoughts... :)

I'd also like to know how you have such beautiful grass with three dogs! My grass is thrashed with two--and they're not out there much at all!

Laurie Moon
26th September 2006, 07:50 PM
Those pictures are wonderful...those Tri babies are stunning and your landscaping is beautiful !

Alison_Leighfield
27th September 2006, 09:02 AM
Aileen,
we are not going very far, a few miles across the town to a new development. We are buying a bigger place so lots of painting to be done! We will also have a new garden to plan and landscape.. :flwr: which I will just love to do. We had our bungalow that we live in now built for us four years ago....I moved in with nothing! rubble and a cement mixer for a view! All good fun. :lol: we are still crossing our fingers that it will happen...

Denise,
I use a good lawn fertilizer twice a year, and just good lawn care I guess. I rake it weekly and watch for the weeds which kill grass growth! My dogs have an area around the other side of the lawned areas which is mainly gravelled for their toileting area, which they are trained to use, it also doubles up as a winter play area when the lawns get soaked. So wee's and lawn burning are not a problem.

Thanks for all your lovely comments...I'm quietly blushing! :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

tanztanya
27th September 2006, 10:50 AM
aww what gorgeous pictures. she looks like such a little character

LauraD
28th September 2006, 04:26 PM
She is truly lovely. She exudes everything I ever thought a Cavalier would be, such emotion in her pictures. You must adore her beyond words :l*v: who wouldn't? :D

Alison_Leighfield
28th September 2006, 04:55 PM
Laura,

you wouldn't have thought all those nice things if you saw the state she came home in on Monday... :jump: she had a wonderful time rolling around in a load of doggy poo in the park...and not just the one pile either!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: she STANK all the way home :yikes it all happened so fast, in the blink of an eye lid! little madam :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beautiful again now though!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy
28th September 2006, 07:43 PM
Laura,

you wouldn't have thought all those nice things if you saw the state she came home in on Monday... :jump: she had a wonderful time rolling around in a load of doggy poo in the park...and not just the one pile either!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: she STANK all the way home :yikes it all happened so fast, in the blink of an eye lid! little madam :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beautiful again now though!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

And did you inform Daddy that Whits was bathed & had the poo removed in HIS bath again? :lol:

Alison_Leighfield
28th September 2006, 07:47 PM
No Donna!!!!

Thats why I keep two baths in the house..one for little ME and one for daddy, son and doggies to share....he, he :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't you know!! :jump: :jump: :jump: method in the madness hey!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

molly+charlies mum
28th September 2006, 11:35 PM
:flwr: what a pretty girl and she knows it ;)

Remali
29th September 2006, 02:34 AM
Beautiful photos! She is so pretty!!!! I love her coloring.

Maxxs_Mummy
29th September 2006, 11:23 AM
No Donna!!!!

Thats why I keep two baths in the house..one for little ME and one for daddy, son and doggies to share....he, he :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't you know!! :jump: :jump: :jump: method in the madness hey!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm methinks me and him are going to have to have another little chat about your misdemeanours behind his back :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: You've already been found out about the Leeds Videos :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell hubby the invoice is in the post.....

Alison_Leighfield
29th September 2006, 12:34 PM
oh come on now Donna, how else can a girl get rid of all the boring hubby type books, videos, dvd's etc especially the football ones??? :sl*p:

The best place is on Ebay when he isn't looking... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: will have to think of another outlet now, :jump: :jump: :jump: :thmbsup: LOL.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.