PDA

View Full Version : FOSTER SORTED: young female blenheim needing foster

Karlin
24th September 2006, 04:34 AM
May need foster space for a young (6 month) female blenheim in Wicklow to Dublin area. I am not back until next week (Thursday 28th) but TKC may have her before then, if she comes into rescue, and need a space for her til we get a chance to assess her. As far as I can tell this is a lovely young girl who is part housetrained so far and am told she is quite shy and timid. She would thus likely benefit from a calm adult foster home with another dog, if possible.

Karlin

arasara
24th September 2006, 05:09 AM
Karlin,

I say you pack up and move to Canada!! :yikes :yikes All of your rescue babies are welcome to my home for as long as you would need!!

What do you think?

And by the way, you're back?! Hope you had a nice trip! :)

Karlin
24th September 2006, 06:18 AM
Still in California, just down from the mountains and back on net access. :drivecar: Won;t be back in Ireland til the 28th and hoping to have this little girl sorted if needed. :xfngr:

Karlin
24th September 2006, 09:34 PM
If she comes into foster I have a couple of foster possibilities; thanks all who PMd and texted! :) I'll let people know what is happening as soon as I know.

brid kenny
25th September 2006, 10:57 AM
Count me in also......actually just thought i can't do Friday and Saturday but all else free.

Karlin
25th September 2006, 07:20 PM
Thanks all; she is now OK for a foster if she is given in to rescue. :)