• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Soooo cute!

emmawright

251170673_1791be477b.jpg

This is my 11 week old puppy, called Daisy! She is adorable! I was trying to have a lie in, and play with my Nintendo but she wanted some cuddles instead, so she won and i did stop playing nintendo to cuddle her! She is doing well because when we got her she had a water infection, and bad eyes, but all going well now. She has got so big recently, we can really see her growing!

Daisy is adorable! She still looks tiny, but she really has grown since her 9 weeks pictures. :flwr:

I can just smell that sweet little puppy smell from here. I love nothing more than when Shelby curls up under my chin. So comfy and cozy. Great picture!

Love that pic Emma. I have great pics of my two on the beds with the kids. They just love to snuggle into your neck and be adored.

Who couldn't love a Cavalier? :flwr:

Back