PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Cupcake Love
24th September 2006, 07:15 PM
I'm so happy I stumbled upon this website and found I'm not the only one who is nuts about my sweet little dog! :) Cupcake, our almost one year old blenheim Cavalier, came into our lives last December. I've wanted a cavalier sine I was a child and when my husband surprised me with her last winter I was beside myself with happiness.

I cannot even describe how much joy she has brought to our lives. She is the sweetest little thing who is always ready for a snuggle. Though our two cats may disagree, she has been a wonderful addition to our family.

My parents also have a male blenheim, who will be one in January, named Nacho. Nacho and Cupcake are the best of friends and love chasing each other and "sharing" their toys (this is funny because when Cupcake is at Nacho's house he always tries to steal his toys away from her and then when Nacho comes to our house Cupcake does the same thing to him - so naughty!!).

I fear I may have rambled a bit in my introduction, but I look forward to getting to know everyone on the board and having an outlet for my puppy obsession! :)

http://www.geocities.com/mrsstredwick/Cupcakewithgoodies.JPG
(My co-workers threw me a "puppy shower" and here are some of the goodies we/Cupcake received!)

Remali
24th September 2006, 07:21 PM
Hi there Kendra! Your little Cupcake is adorable, love the picture of her!

I have a one year old male blenheim that I got a year ago in October, Bentley is the love of my life, I had wanted a Cavalier for so many years! I also have a 6 year old toy Poodle named Bailey, and he and Bentley are the best little buddies!

Well, welcome to the forums here, you'll enjoy it here! :)

BrodieSkyward
24th September 2006, 07:25 PM
icon_welcome to the board! Cupcake is absolutely gorgeous. I can tell by her picture she is a great snuggle pup too!

merlinsmum
24th September 2006, 07:54 PM
Welcome to the board - your cupcake is gorgeous! What a snuggle bunny !

Cathy Moon
24th September 2006, 08:15 PM
icon_welcome Glad you found us, Kendra and Cupcake! That was really sweet of your co-workers to give you a puppy shower! :D

merlinsmum
24th September 2006, 08:17 PM
Wish we had puppy showers in England!

Coco's mom
24th September 2006, 08:33 PM
Hi and welcome to you and Cupcake! I hope you enjoy the forum! :flwr:

Cathy T
25th September 2006, 12:52 AM
Welcome!! First off...I would definitely keep that husband!! How sweet is that??!! I love the names...something spicy (Nahco) and something sweet (Cupcake). She sure is a cupcake. What a doll baby. And looks like you really cleaned up at that shower...that's so neat that they did that!

Lani
25th September 2006, 01:12 AM
Cupcake is so precious!

Charleen
25th September 2006, 01:45 AM
Cupcake is a Love!

goldcountryrose
25th September 2006, 04:03 AM
Oh, My, Gosh...What a love. Cupcake is totally adorable.

I LOVE the puppy shower, you must have some wonderful friends.

Claire
25th September 2006, 03:05 PM
What a little darling and such a great name, that present is great too.

matties mum
26th September 2006, 08:56 AM
icon_welcome :jump: :mexwav: Welcome :lotsaluv: Aileen

seren
27th September 2006, 06:29 PM
:lotsaluv: Aww cupcake is adorable :jmp:

Welcome to cavalier talk its a great site :rah:

molly+charlies mum
28th September 2006, 09:39 PM
:D you have a pretty cavalier have lots of fun with her.. :p

Jen
28th September 2006, 10:05 PM
Welcome! A puppy shower is a great idea, how fun!!