• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sergio and Honey doing GREAT!

Bruce H

Sergio and Honey, our 2 rescue dogs, are doing better than I ever thought they would in this short of a time. They were out on the deck today and playing with Deuce and Grant like they had been together for years. Well, that and they had a major sniff-fest going!! Shouldn't have much trouble finding homes for these two.

Sergio is the blenhiem with the darker markings and blenhiem spot; Honey is the blenhiem with lots of white. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Oh, BTW, Deuce is the tri, Grant is the ruby.

251525603_3f67bf4884.jpg

251525616_c37ea5e41d.jpg

251525623_7090a0ce56.jpg

Looking Fantastic Bruce.... (y) it only takes a little time, they know a kind hand and heart!

Thanks for sharing.

Alison,Wilts, U.K.

Those are such nice photos, they're all so beautiful and they look so happy! I especially like the second photo.

Lovely to see them mixing. I always think other dogs are so comforting for rescues! :) I'm so glad they have this chance at a new and better life. :)

Wonderful :D Isn't it amazing how a little love and kindness can go such a long way?

Cavaliers seem so accepting of each other, no matter what the others faults or problems are - they just seem to instinctively settle each other :D :flwr:

Hope they soon find their forever homes :flwr:

Back