• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jake and Shelby

Cathy T

Here are some pictures of my 4 legged dog (my niece, Nancy, who liked to do everything the dogs did)

Jake "helping" Nancy out the dog door
HPIM1645.jpg

Coming out of the crate
HPIM1650.jpg

Testing out the dog bed
HPIM1648.jpg

Caught Jake playing kitty cat and laying in the patch of sun. Couldn't resist snapping some photos of them
HPIM1662.jpg

HPIM1668.jpg

HPIM1663.jpg

HPIM1669.jpg

HPIM1667.jpg

Cathy,

You have 2 gorgeous Tri's. They look so well behaved and content. Shelby is beautful. You can tell which is the female. Lovely furbabies.

Marsha

What cute picture! You're niece is adorable, the door pic had me laughing out loud! :lol:

Toooooo cute! Your niece is adorable, and your pups, too. Jake is so masculine and Shelby is so feminine, she looks like she has makeup on - lipstick and a beauty spot! :wggle:

Beautiful photos! Your neice is so darn cute! And your dogs are gorgeous, and look at those beautiful ears, wow, I love 'em!

Cathy, your niece looks like she is enjoying herself..... and Jake and Shelby are gorgeous.... they look so well behaved!!

Back