• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is it time to trick-or-treat yet?!

Cinder

Just had to post a few pics of my courageous lil' man all ready to battle the blaze :yikes .....or maybe just parade around for a few Halloween treats! icon_whistling

I'm ready.....just show me the way to my hose and axe!
HPIM0773.jpg

Oaky....now everyone be calm.....where exactly is the fire? And more importantly are there any treats in jeopardy?!
HPIM0775.jpg

I called for a little backup.....mum is going to lend a little support! :D
HPIM0785.jpg

Even my little 'bro Dexter is in on the action!
HPIM0799.jpg

:jump: :jump: :jump:

These are gorgeous pics....he really looks all set to do the rounds...hope the neighbours fill his bag with Bonios, markies, milky bones etc. :lol:

Oh my goodness!!! I saw that costume over the weekend ... I am trying to remember where I saw it, because it is SOOO great, I want to get one for Lucky!!

:) your little guy looks so handsome all dressed up to save the world!!

:lol: Thanks for all the comments! :lol:

Amazingly enough I found the costume in a big-box grocery store (I'm in Canada).....called "The Real Canadian Superstore". It was only $5....which I think is pretty amazing for pants, jacket and hat (Cinder was not fussy about the hat but didn't seem to mind all the other bits!) :p

It's a plastic-y material which might even make for a nice rain-coat after Halloween :flwr:

Oh gosh, how adorable!! He sure is a cute dog, and it looks as if he likes to dress up!!

Oh that is just fantastic, really made my day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dexter is a very good kitty just to sit there!!

Back