• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

christine mum to molly+charlie

molly+charlies mum

:D hello i am new on to cavalier talk i am 38 and a mum to 4 children and my 2 cavaliers,molly is a 3 year old tri she is a little darling but can also be a little madam she is tiny for her age and most people think she is a puppy she loves everything and everyone she does also have problems with her skin.charlie is a 19month old male blenheim he is average for his age and weighs 9kg he is a loveing little boy to his family but outside he has problems with strangers and small children he will run or back away and dosent like them touching him ,i think cavaliers are the best breed ive known so just saying a big hello to everyone :jump: xxx

icon_welcome Christine and family! I have a blenheim boy who is shy too, so you're not alone!! At least we both have girl cavs who love everyone :flwr:

Hi Christine!!

Welcome to you and your Cav kids! I have a shy blenheim girl, too--with people, not dogs. She never met a dog she didn't love so far! :)

Glad to have you!

Hi Christine, welcome to the group - where about are you in Wallington I am in Banstead.

claire

:D hi im up near roundshaw i know where banstead is ive been through it a few times nice to know there are people on here that are near me ,your cavalier is lovely they all are if i had a big house i would have more ,does anyone have any problems with other dogs and there cavaliers? :roll:

I got three Cav's, a number of members have cav's with different dogs and they all seem to get on.. :)

Hi there Christine! Your dogs sound wonderful! I have a blenheim male named Bentley, and a toy Poodle named Bailey.

hi

hello to you all and thanks for all the welcomes i love anything to do with the cavaliers ,all your photos are so nice i am haveing a bit of trouble getting my photo on so i will show you molly and charlie soon :wggle: xx

hello lynn

:) i finally got a photo on its a bit blury but trying to use a webcam and keep 2 dogs still is not easy i will have to get a camara ,your cav brodie is so cute look at the eyes there so big and lovely ,bye for now :roll:

your cav brodie is so cute look at the eyes there so big and lovely

Thanks Christine! Yours are cuties too...Pretty good pic too for a webcam - I'm impressed...I take a million pics with my digital camera before getting a good shot :snap:

Hi Christine,

icon_welcome to the board.....

On the subject of :snap: - I just bought a sony cyber shot from amazon for just over £100 - quite a bargain and much easier than trying to get 2 cavs to sit still in front of the web cam! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi

:p i must get a camera the pictures by webcam are still blury i tried to do a video and every time the dogs left the room i couldnt so i gave up i think its time to give out what i want for christmas or pop over to ebay :*bay: .....

Back