PDA

View Full Version : That Was Quick - Another Cavi At Many Tears

misty
26th September 2006, 10:29 PM
A lovely tri girl - became available today, being homevetted already!

Alison_Leighfield
27th September 2006, 01:44 PM
should have called her "Wizz!" :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

misty
27th September 2006, 04:35 PM
should have called her "Wizz!" :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

:D :D

Maxxs_Mummy
27th September 2006, 11:29 PM
They do say forewarned is forearmed and I was told last week that another Cav was coming in soon...... Looks like others have too.

misty
28th September 2006, 10:01 AM
They do say forewarned is forearmed and I was told last week that another Cav was coming in soon...... Looks like others have too.

The competition is obviously fierce - as M/T are way too busy to operate a waiting list, why tell people there was another one coming in? Particularly as it's a lottery as to who gets through on the phone first. :?

From M/T viewpoint, there will always be forever homes for each Cavalier they get.

Alison_Leighfield
28th September 2006, 12:00 PM
I don't know Fran,

We are both still trying to work this one out :huh:

It's not always the first call that gets them either as I found out last week.... :( :cry*ing:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy
28th September 2006, 12:49 PM
Fran,

This is the email I received from Many Tears about Dixy....

Many thanks for your enquiry.
Unfortunately you are about 12 hours too late!
I had an email for her last night that I have followed up with an interview and she is about to be marked as reserved. I am sorry. BUT - keep a close eye on the website - I have had a little bird tell me anotehr cav is due in very soon ;)
SSsshhhh
Regards
MANY TEARS ANIMAL RESCUE needs your help with homing and donations - not just money - they have a wish list of items they are always in need of. Can you help? E-mail me please.
http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/

Make of it what you will................. I am puzzled too but I do have a few things rattling round in my mind.

Can you send me your landline number? I've been trying to ring your mobile but it seems to be permanently switched off!

misty
28th September 2006, 12:49 PM
I don't know Fran,

We are both still trying to work this one out :huh:

It's not always the first call that gets them either as I found out last week.... :( :cry*ing:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I don't know either ..... what I do know is that Bradley was apparently the "lame duck", in that SHE (as they thought) was blind in one eye.

You should see his poorly eye now - it appears perfectly clear, but it is bulgy. Still bugs me that he was the last one of his batch to go, because of his perceived disability.

Was a blessing for us tho' ;)

Claire
28th September 2006, 01:29 PM
It was fate Fran....... he had his good eye on you coming to get him. ;)

Susan.w
28th September 2006, 02:26 PM
I keep missing out too :( whenever i look on the site there isn't any & when i look next they have them up with homevetting next too them . My parents must have been lucky last year as they just phoned up once & they got their cav.

I will have to keep looking through out the day.

Alison_Leighfield
28th September 2006, 03:48 PM
Fran,

and before Donna took this call I had got in touch 2 days previous and offered her a home and had be e-mailing regarding her insurance cover etc....then all of a sudden she was going elsewhere....that was the end of that. Beggers belief!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Nicki
29th September 2006, 06:02 PM
I'm so sorry Alison, they really messed you about and that's so unfair :(

I know sometimes they are trying to match the right dog to the right home, but that doesn't seem to have been the case here.

Don't worry, there will be others...

Alison_Leighfield
29th September 2006, 08:01 PM
I guess it was just a case of crossed wires...I should have phoned instead of e-mailing but the line is always engaged.

They are always very busy and as long as she has got a good home ....well thats what counts .... and all that matters. :D

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Cathy T
29th September 2006, 09:24 PM
as long as she has got a good home ....well thats what counts .... and all that matters. :D

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Excellent attitude Alison! It can be frustrating but at the same time...aren't we always happy to see a happy ending?! ;)