PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God - I'm In Fits Of Laughter Here

misty
26th September 2006, 11:26 PM
I wish you guys could see this. :)

Cailean is mating his favourite toy, which happens to be a Cailean look-a-like, but a bit smaller. He used to do this 2-3 times a week, but stopped about a year ago when Declan moved in.

The funniest thing is Cailean doesn't know how "it" is done and lays on his side or his back, holding his young lady in his front paws. When he's finished, he will kick her away with his back legs. Basically, he just doesn't know how it should be done ;)

Bradley is sitting on the settee with the funniest expression on his face. Bradley was a stud dog, and must wonder what on earth Cailean's doing and why he's doing it in that position. He is looking at Cailean as if he's a complete idiot - oh for a camera at the right time.

rofl :badgrin: :badgrin:

Cathy Moon
26th September 2006, 11:32 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: This is hilarious! Cailean, you are soooo funny! :lol:

judy
27th September 2006, 12:41 AM
cl*p :rotfl:

you may not have a camera but you sure do give a good description

Cathy T
27th September 2006, 02:02 AM
Too funny!! I can totally see it...especially Bradley looking at him and wondering what on earth he's doing!

Claire
27th September 2006, 11:10 AM
His got to start somewhere, him being a virgin..... ;)

merlinsmum
27th September 2006, 12:34 PM
Sounds exactly like Merlin with Sandy his favourite toy - lies on the sofa on his side trying to "make friends" with her! :lol:

misty
27th September 2006, 01:20 PM
Sounds exactly like Merlin with Sandy his favourite toy - lies on the sofa on his side trying to "make friends" with her! :lol:

I love it ... "making friends" :D

We've often asked Cailean if he wants a cigarette in jest after he's finished "making friends" ;)

Maxxs_Mummy
27th September 2006, 03:02 PM
PMSL Fran, at least he's enjoying life ;) :lol: Packet of 20 on its way to him now!!!!

Cathy T
27th September 2006, 03:59 PM

I love it ... "making friends" :D

We've often asked Cailean if he wants a cigarette in jest after he's finished "making friends" ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathy T
30th September 2006, 01:27 AM
I was scrolling through my pictures in photobucket and came upon this, and then remembered Misty talking about Cailean not knowing how to do it. I think he's just too lazy to stand up :D And what about that look on his face....I've invaded his privacy :shock:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ctorres/HPIM0766.jpg

Nicki
30th September 2006, 10:02 AM
Oh Jake how very rude of Mommy to invade your privacy...she should have let you use her bedroom :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

ROFLOL at these doggies, mine haven't ever tried it with cuddlies...

judy
30th September 2006, 06:25 PM
I was scrolling through my pictures in photobucket and came upon this, and then remembered Misty talking about Cailean not knowing how to do it. I think he's just too lazy to stand up :D And what about that look on his face....I've invaded his privacy :shock:

Cathy-- :lol: :lol: :lol: great picture.

misty
4th October 2006, 05:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ctorres/HPIM0766.jpg

yesssssss :lol:

that's it - rofl :D

Maxxs_Mummy
4th October 2006, 05:50 PM
LMAO I love it. The look of disgust on Jake's face is priceless :lol: