PDA

View Full Version : My parents' cavalier

Karlin
27th September 2006, 03:28 AM
This is Lucy! She is a retired breeding bitch of age 6, from breeder Laura Lang in Ohio -- Roycroft Once in a Blu Moon.

She is the sweetest thing and has decided she likes me because I ordered the treats from Petedge.com... :lol:

http://static.flickr.com/60/253730900_1ace5cdca6_m.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/60/253730893_86c1c111ce_m.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/105/253730895_792058bbd3_m.jpg

BarbMazz
27th September 2006, 03:42 AM
[quote="Karlin"]This is Lucy! She is a retired breeding bitch of age 6, from breeder Laura Lang in Ohio -- Roycroft Once in a Blu Moon.

That's where my Bentley is from! I live about 40 minutes from Laura. b*n*n*

Cathy T
27th September 2006, 05:10 AM
Gotta tell you Laura...you sure have some pretty dogs!!! Bentley has to be one of my all time favorite tris. And Lucy is just adorable!!

Lani
27th September 2006, 05:21 AM
Lucy is just precious!!!! :lotsaluv:

Really great photos and seems such a sweet dog. :)

Alison_Leighfield
27th September 2006, 07:34 AM
She really looks a Lucy as well, a name I have always adored for a Cavalier...very ladylike!

A beautiful girl. :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Claire
27th September 2006, 12:32 PM
What a lovely lady, I am so glad she makes your parents sooo happy. :D

merlinsmum
27th September 2006, 02:08 PM
What a lovely girl Lucy is, your parents must be soo pleased!

pippa
27th September 2006, 02:24 PM
She looks just lovely!

Jen
27th September 2006, 03:29 PM
Look at that pudgie muzzle, I love it!!! :lol: She's a doll, sooo cute!

Nicki
27th September 2006, 04:56 PM
Oh she is so pretty Karlin, and looks really happy and settled with your parents.

I'm glad they finally found their Cavalier, I bet they are thrilled with her and it must help you when there to have Cavalier cuddles to make up for missing your trio :D

Cathy Moon
28th September 2006, 12:19 AM
She has the most adorable face! What a sweetie-pie! :wggle:

Charleen
28th September 2006, 12:24 AM
I almost got a dog from Laura this summer. It is only a 5 hour drive for me. We chatted via email and then on the phone. She had a wonderful runt female tri color puppy. My only problem was our house was being remodeled and I didn't want a puppy while the contractors were clomping around and dropping things. I couldn't take the puppy home until July and Laura wanted to find a home in May for the little one. So it wasn't meant to to.

When I see these pictures of her dogs, they are really beautiful.

I have no regrets though. I ended up with Luke in May instead. He was 3.5 years old and had no problem adapting to our remodeling project. In fact, the breeder I did get him from was remodeling her house at the same time, so he was used to it. He was destined for me.

Maxxs_Mummy
28th September 2006, 01:37 AM
Lucy is beautiful :flwr: She has that gorgeous earnest face that a lot of the older Cavaliers seem to have. I'll bet it is great to go away and still wake up to Cavalier cuddles :D

Remali
28th September 2006, 03:35 AM
Awww, she is gorgeous, I love her sweet little expression! Very nice photos!

debjen
28th September 2006, 06:50 AM
very cute

Karlin
28th September 2006, 09:24 PM
She's really fun. Follows my mom everywhere through the house and does a 'woo-woo' bark at squirrels and birds and the occasional jogger! It was so nice to have a cavalier around while I was away and she really is just so good. Laura does have lovely dogs (and healthy ones -- Lucy is heart clear at 6). Laura said she loved toys but she seems far more interested in carrying around my mother's socks, dirty or clean. A knotted sock is her favourite toy to take inot her room and crate at bedtime. :lol:

She has a very plushy face and a little short, full muzzle. Really beautiful big eyes. She would eat and eat and eat though is she had the chance!!