• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why do I feel the urge to

debjen

take a picture of my dog doing something wrong before I correct them..LOL..(not that I haven't told him not to do these things a hundred times before..)

checking out Riley's dish

IMG_15582.jpg

that's the shelf the cookies are kept on..

IMG_15592.jpg

Ah, the the little curious one! Always up for a little mischief if it fits in the the day's schedule. ;) Very cute pics, look how much he has grown!

But I am good mummy cos I can help you find the cookies if you don't know where they are!!!!!!!!

LMAO Debbie, I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes the pics and then says GET DOWN :lol:

Maxx must be the only dog who wags his tail madly when you say 'Bad dog' to him :lol: :lol: :lol: More than likely because it's his Daddy's pet name for him :roll: He greets them with 'Hello bad dogs, have you been very bad for Mummy today?' :roll: :lol:

LOL this picture reminds me of this:

b43123817.jpg

That's so funny eating out of the big dog's dish!!! Those pictures crack me up!

Back