PDA

View Full Version : TedBear's birthday party...

Nicki
28th September 2006, 08:58 PM
L to R

Rupert, Jack, Kyla and TedBear

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/RupertsMum/birthdayparty2.jpg

More to follow...

BarbMazz
28th September 2006, 09:25 PM
What a great picture! The expressions are wonderful.... Rupert looks very proud of himself and happy to be wearing a hat (BEEYOOOTIFUL ears, Rupert!)... the girls are looking afraid that they may not be looking "just so", and TedBear....well, TedBear just looks pissed off that 1. he has on a silly hat, and 2. he has a feeling he has to share his cake!!

Happy birthday to TedBear!!

BarbMazz
28th September 2006, 09:26 PM
.......and JACK I apologize icon_whistling for calling you a GIRL!

Lani
28th September 2006, 09:42 PM
Awwwwww ... :lotsaluv: Looks like a fun party.

Is that an edible doggie cake? Did you bake it yourself? (if so ... any recipes??) :)

Nicki
28th September 2006, 09:56 PM
and this is TedBear being naughty :lol: :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/RupertsMum/birthdayparty3.jpg

Thank you for the comments...yes the cake is edible for dogs...it's the satin balls recipe is from the link here

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1523&highlight=satin+balls

Jen
28th September 2006, 09:56 PM
This is the cutest pic, it should be made into a bday card!!!
Happy Birthday TedBear!!! :D :D

Claire L
28th September 2006, 10:03 PM
Oh Nicki, if ever there was a winning picture for the saddest eyes competition, that has to be it ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They all look severly under the weather :rotfl: :rotfl:
I'm just amazed at how you kept them from demolishing Tedbear's cake long enough to take the photo.
Can I save the photo?? it would make a Fantastic Birthday Card.

Maxxs_Mummy
28th September 2006, 10:28 PM
Oh Ted Bear you naughty Birthday boy trying to demolish Rupert's hat don't you know you're supposed to respect your elders? :lol:

Roops my darling, you are such a dignified little man - you'd best come and live with me and get away from those naughty little boys I'll swap you for Charlie - Mamma will never know the difference :lol:

Cathy T
28th September 2006, 11:05 PM
Nicki what wonderful pictures!! They all look adorable in the group shot. And then I got down to the real and true story....Tedbear trying to get Rupert's hat off!! Now that's what I expected to see :D

Remali
29th September 2006, 01:26 AM
Those are the most beautiful photos I have ever seen! I sure wish we lived closer to each other so I could hire you to take photos of my animals! Just awesome pictures Nicki!! Your dogs are gorgeous!!

pippa
29th September 2006, 01:38 AM
Awww thats so cute. How do you get their coats looking so good!

RockNRollCav
29th September 2006, 01:58 AM
Adorable!!! I love the hat-eating photo and agree that you should send it to Hallmark and have a birthday card made out of it!!

Nicki
29th September 2006, 07:22 AM
Oh Nicki, if ever there was a winning picture for the saddest eyes competition, that has to be it ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They all look severly under the weather :rotfl: :rotfl:
I'm just amazed at how you kept them from demolishing Tedbear's cake long enough to take the photo.
Can I save the photo?? it would make a Fantastic Birthday Card.

I'm a mean nasty Momma!! It was a bit chaotic trying to get them to stay there...Rupert has a good wait and release but the others don't yet!!

Please do use the photo if you'd like for your own personal use....

Pippa - lots of brushing!! I'm lucky in that they all have good coats, Jack's is starting to come in a bit more now, as he was neutered a few months ago {he's a retired stud dog so it was essential!}.

Thank you Renee...I wish you were nearer too - I would love to photograph your Bentley and your poodle. There aren't many Cavaliers around here sadly, it would be great to have been able to invite some to the party!!

Claire
29th September 2006, 10:58 AM
Nicki, what a great photo of your guys and girls...... did he make a wish when he blow the candles out... :lol:

Alison_Leighfield
29th September 2006, 11:43 AM
Lovely birthday pics Nicki,

Still can't see any pink??????? :lol: :lol: :lol: (private joke!)

Alison, Wilts,U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy
29th September 2006, 11:59 AM
It's OK Alison, we'll just buy her some when we get to Crufts :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Cathy Moon
29th September 2006, 12:05 PM
I love the photos! They all look so cute in their birthday hats!!

misty
29th September 2006, 12:53 PM
Wow :D

Tedbear's face tells a million stories, doesn't it? I adore his expression. He is so handsome too.

Rupert is just a beauty, of course.

As for Jack and Kyla, they look like they're sitting close to each other :).

I love the mischievous shot too :)

merlinsmum
29th September 2006, 12:54 PM
Great Pics Nikki! Love the hat eating one - I too am going to use that one for a birthday card!

amanda L
29th September 2006, 04:37 PM
Love the picture of Tedbear going at Ruperts hat :badgrin: , they really are lovely pictures of your doglets Nicki :p

Lani
29th September 2006, 05:50 PM
Having looked at the for the "Satin Balls" cake, I am particularly impressed that you got all 4 of them to sit still so nicely to take that picture without charging after the cake. cl*p Lucky loves his food so much, I'm not sure I could do that!!

You must have them trained pretty well and really trust them because ... well, those candles are real, aren't they?

Nicki
29th September 2006, 06:09 PM
Yes they're real but I'm only just out of shot in case!!! The table was a little way from the sofa, too far for them to reach quickly...I'm VERY careful with lit candles!!

Claire, I think his wish was to get hold of the cake :lol: :lol: :lol:

:( :( no pink yet :( :(

hmmm saving the pennies for the Crufts trip, think it's a good job we might be driving up as hubby might refuse to collect us from the airport if he thinks we have pink goodies :badgrin: :badgrin:

Anyone know where I can buy a pink ceramic bowl???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Claire
4th October 2006, 02:30 PM
http://www.nitrodog.com/shopping/ceramic_bowls_page2.htm

Hope this works....

blue_star
5th October 2006, 09:47 PM
Wow the pics are gret, but i must agree Ted Bear does not look happy wearing that hat :D

I love their ears they are sooo long, how on earth do you keep them tangle and knot free???

Nicki
6th October 2006, 11:31 AM
Thanks Claire...they are just brilliant, I wish they'd do them in the UK...I think with shipping these would be a bit expensive :(

Amy, I do have to brush them every day and I put their ears up either in a snood or up behind their heads with a hair scrunchie when they are eating...but I do love long ears!! Kyla's have been cut short, they will grow back in time!!

Claire
6th October 2006, 12:26 PM
Found this in ebay - pinky ish

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Boxed-6-Paw-Print-Ceramic-Dog-Bowl_W0QQitemZ280033723615QQihZ018QQcategoryZ20747 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

also lots of pink bowls (not sure if any good) on www.pink-princess.co.uk

BUT HERE A PROPER DOG ONE...

http://www.luxuryhome.co.uk/cat.php?cat_id=19

Kdemars
6th October 2006, 02:25 PM
:hppybdy:

All of there eyes are particularily expressionful in those pics - they are really talking through their eyes - I love that about this breed, they say a lot with their sweet little eyes.

Chelle
6th October 2006, 06:49 PM
I love that picture!! :D

And I have to say I smile every time I see TedBear in your avatar, he looks so majestic! Gorgeous boy.

Nicki
6th October 2006, 09:22 PM
Thanks Claire...I've found a nice lilac one on this site...and they do that pawprints one too!!!

That pink enamel one is lovely but too big for my littlie :(