• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

TedBear's birthday party...

Nicki

L to R

Rupert, Jack, Kyla and TedBear

birthdayparty2.jpg

More to follow...

What a great picture! The expressions are wonderful.... Rupert looks very proud of himself and happy to be wearing a hat (BEEYOOOTIFUL ears, Rupert!)... the girls are looking afraid that they may not be looking "just so", and TedBear....well, TedBear just looks pissed off that 1. he has on a silly hat, and 2. he has a feeling he has to share his cake!!

Happy birthday to TedBear!!

Awwwwww ... :lotsaluv: Looks like a fun party.

Is that an edible doggie cake? Did you bake it yourself? (if so ... any recipes??) :)

This is the cutest pic, it should be made into a bday card!!!
Happy Birthday TedBear!!! :D :D

Oh Nicki, if ever there was a winning picture for the saddest eyes competition, that has to be it ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They all look severly under the weather :rotfl: :rotfl:
I'm just amazed at how you kept them from demolishing Tedbear's cake long enough to take the photo.
Can I save the photo?? it would make a Fantastic Birthday Card.

Oh Ted Bear you naughty Birthday boy trying to demolish Rupert's hat don't you know you're supposed to respect your elders? :lol:

Roops my darling, you are such a dignified little man - you'd best come and live with me and get away from those naughty little boys I'll swap you for Charlie - Mamma will never know the difference :lol:

Nicki what wonderful pictures!! They all look adorable in the group shot. And then I got down to the real and true story....Tedbear trying to get Rupert's hat off!! Now that's what I expected to see :D

Those are the most beautiful photos I have ever seen! I sure wish we lived closer to each other so I could hire you to take photos of my animals! Just awesome pictures Nicki!! Your dogs are gorgeous!!

Adorable!!! I love the hat-eating photo and agree that you should send it to Hallmark and have a birthday card made out of it!!

Claire L said:
Oh Nicki, if ever there was a winning picture for the saddest eyes competition, that has to be it ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They all look severly under the weather :rotfl: :rotfl:
I'm just amazed at how you kept them from demolishing Tedbear's cake long enough to take the photo.
Can I save the photo?? it would make a Fantastic Birthday Card.

I'm a mean nasty Momma!! It was a bit chaotic trying to get them to stay there...Rupert has a good wait and release but the others don't yet!!

Please do use the photo if you'd like for your own personal use....

Pippa - lots of brushing!! I'm lucky in that they all have good coats, Jack's is starting to come in a bit more now, as he was neutered a few months ago {he's a retired stud dog so it was essential!}.

Thank you Renee...I wish you were nearer too - I would love to photograph your Bentley and your poodle. There aren't many Cavaliers around here sadly, it would be great to have been able to invite some to the party!!

Nicki, what a great photo of your guys and girls...... did he make a wish when he blow the candles out... :lol:

It's OK Alison, we'll just buy her some when we get to Crufts :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Wow :D

Tedbear's face tells a million stories, doesn't it? I adore his expression. He is so handsome too.

Rupert is just a beauty, of course.

As for Jack and Kyla, they look like they're sitting close to each other :).

I love the mischievous shot too :)

Love the picture of Tedbear going at Ruperts hat :badgrin: , they really are lovely pictures of your doglets Nicki :p

Back