PDA

View Full Version : My baby Willow too!

lleonhardt
2nd October 2006, 09:25 PM
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n260/lleonhardt/CRW_8630.jpg

This is my new baby girl, Willow. Just love her to bits!! I will post more as I get them!

molly+charlies mum
2nd October 2006, 10:33 PM
:luv: lovely girl :luv: xx

*Pauline*
2nd October 2006, 10:57 PM
She's lovely :D I love the name too.

Cathy Moon
3rd October 2006, 12:47 AM
Ohhh, she's a real cutie pie! Lovely photo! :flwr:

WillowsMom
3rd October 2006, 03:19 AM
She's beautiful! Another Willow - I think that makes three Blen Willows on the board now....I wonder if we're all Buffy fans, or if you got the name from somewhere else.... :)

Moviedust
3rd October 2006, 03:39 AM
Another Willow!!

Our Willow was given her name in connection with our family theme; our other cavalier is named Cedar. It's a wood thing. ;)

lleonhardt
3rd October 2006, 11:54 PM
I love the name Willow! My mom likes decorating with willow branches and I have gone out cutting with her so that stands out in my mind. I have another love in my life and she happens to be feline, so when I pictured them together Pussy-Willow stuck out in my mind. It stuck, also it's the only name Shaun and I could agree on! :sl*p:

She is losing her puppy fuzz right now and looks quite silly I might add. Scared me at first, but the breeder assured me this is normal! I chuckle every time I look at her right now. Crazy kid.

Charleen
4th October 2006, 12:06 AM
Willow is beautiful.

lleonhardt
4th October 2006, 12:07 AM
Thanks for all your comments. I'm new here and you've all made me feel quite welcome! :flwr:

KingstonsMom
4th October 2006, 01:17 AM
Awww she's so pretty! Her wavy fur is absolutely adorable. She and my Kingston need to get married! haha :lotsaluv: Welcome to the board!

Cathy T
4th October 2006, 03:47 AM
Oh she is so pretty. What a beautiful coat. She looks so squishable!

Laurie Moon
4th October 2006, 03:54 AM
Willow is a little doll !