• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bentley and his friends!

Remali

Here is Bentley with my Poodle Bailey, and my mini lop housebun Ebony.

October2006doggies001

BentleyandEbonyOct2006-1.jpg

Well that is sure odd, wonder why I can post one photo, and not the other?! OK....one more try! (fingers crossed!)...

October2006doggies001.jpg

There you go. I had no idea a Cavalier and bunny could lay side by side. That is so cool!

Gosh, can't believe it, my cavvie would be after that bunny like a shot, Bentley is so relaxed with him :p

Really? So most Cavaliers might go after a bunny? That's interesting! Maybe because Bentley sort of grew up with my rabbit, Bentley was 4 months old when I got him, and at first I kept the leash on him when I introduced him to Ebony, and I stayed right there with them. But, Bentley has never tried anything, altho I never really leave them totally alone together.....well, then again, I guess in the morning when I'm in the shower they are all out together. But, Ebony is quite the determined little fellow, and if the dogs are getting too close to his cage (if he happens to be lounging in his cage) Ebony will come flying out of the cage really fast and he actually chases the dogs! It's hilarious! My Poodle is scared to death of Ebony......LOL! But, all of them have their special places that they like to stretch out and relax at, and sometimes I will see Ebony and Bentley laying real close to each other.

Thanks!! Yeah, my little Bailey is a sweet little guy, he was so attached to my dad, and when my dad passed away a year ago, poor Bailey was so quiet and nervous, but after he lived with me here for about 2 weeks he started to perk up and he was his old happy self again. Bailey is my dog, but he and my dad were so attached to one another that I let Bailey live with my dad when I moved out a year and a half ago (I'd been living with my father). Here is another pic of Bailey.

BailsandBentley002.jpg

Awww I love the bunny pics. We had a bunny when we got Maxx and they adored each other. Maxx used to get into Freddie'd hutch and they'd curl up together. When Freddie got old and couldn't wash himself Maxx would do it for him :flwr:

That is so sweet about Maxx and Freddie, sometimes bunnies and dogs do go together very well! My pets are so dear to me, I just love them all so much, so I was very happy when Bentley and Ebony got along so well.

:dogwlk:

Oh my God I am just sooo jealous of you with the way your dogs get on with the bunny. I have 2 bunnies out in a run but Phoebe likes to jump on the run. I would adore it if I could bring them back in and they all snuggled up together!!
P5130008.jpg

The bunnies are all so adorable. My stepdaughter used to have a bunny, he was a character, trouble-maker, and totally adorable! He used to chase her mom's cats around! :lol: And chew on lots of stuff. :lol:

Hi Remali, I don't think most cavvies would chase bunnies, mine is just one of the exceptions :lol: I think I will have to send him over to you and Bentley can teach him about bunnys ;) :lol:

Cavvies and bunnies a dream come true.

Its lovely that they are happy to be so close to each other.
Well done with the pics

Thanks! I love it how the bunny chased the cats around, that's great! LOL! Mine will sometimes chase the dogs.

Amanda, you can send your Cavalier over here any time!! LOL!

Yes, it's kind of funny how happy they are to be so close and hang out like that, altho once in a while I notice that Ebony likes to have his space, he's sort of an independant little guy!

Back