• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bradley's Weekend At The Seaside

misty

We took Bradley camping to Northumberland at the weekend.

Far Far Away

PA010085.jpg

Striding It Out

PA010077.jpg

Exhausted!

PA010076.jpg

Did You Say Something Mummy?

PA010072.jpg

Bradley's life is sure 100% better since you brought him home to live with you. No wonder he loves you so much!

Bradley was a very good boy and really enjoyed himself. Most of the other dogs were a lot bigger. It was a great weekend.

I see he's claimed a chair then Fran :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bwadlee, did oo and K-Lun avs a n eyes time on olyydayz? Cun mee n cHalreE cumz nex timez pleezzzz????? Luvs MaxX xxxx

Maxxs_Mummy said:
I see he's claimed a chair then Fran :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bwadlee, did oo and K-Lun avs a n eyes time on olyydayz? Cun mee n cHalreE cumz nex timez pleezzzz????? Luvs MaxX xxxx

Hellooooo MaxXxxxxx

K-Lun ear! I no go Nortumlan, coz off mee art is poor. Mum sez gets ur tentz an she wil tell u wen they go agin. Bwadlee sed ovver dogz with tentz toooo. Bwadlee gwumpy agin .... I dunna care tho.

Luv
K-Lun xxxxx

Puppia hat? icon_nwunsure humm will have to investigate this for Tobes.

Looks like Bradley had soo much fun even if he was a little tired out.

I'd love to take Tobes camping with me but i would be a little worried about him getting cold and possible putting his claws through the bottom of the tent. Not to mention 20-30 girl guides arguing over who's walking him, who's tent he is sleeping in and who's feeding him :D

Back