PDA

View Full Version : New moderators!

Karlin
3rd October 2006, 06:08 PM
Please welcome the newest additions to our moderating team, from two timezones! Longtime members Nicki and Cathy T...
:pi*no:

:thnku:

judy
3rd October 2006, 06:12 PM
hail hail :thmbsup:

Linda
3rd October 2006, 06:22 PM
:mexwav:

Way to go Ladies :jump:

molly
3rd October 2006, 06:51 PM
Terrific! What great additions to the already terrific moderators.

Jen
3rd October 2006, 07:10 PM
Congrats to Cathy and Nicki! :D

Alison_Leighfield
3rd October 2006, 07:19 PM
:thmbsup: cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p

Congratulations girls!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Karlin
3rd October 2006, 07:54 PM
Just be careful folks, I tend to pick on the people to be moderators who have been around a while, are online here a lot, and who I think will like the job. :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy
3rd October 2006, 07:59 PM
:rah: :rah: :rah: Nicki & Cathy_T :rah: :rah: :rah:

Cathy Moon
4th October 2006, 01:32 AM
:cffee: :cffee: Thanks Cathy T and Nicki! Congrats! :D

Remali
4th October 2006, 03:05 AM
That's wonderful! Congratulations to Cathy and Nicki!!

Cathy T
4th October 2006, 03:27 AM
Glad to be of service guys! I figured...I'm on this dang board 3 or 4 (or maybe more!) times a day...might as well make myself useful!

Forest
4th October 2006, 04:57 AM
Thanks Cathy T and Nicki for taking on this role and helping out our other great moderators!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:
Julie and the girls

Claire
4th October 2006, 04:26 PM
Well done girls..... thanks Karlin, Cathy, Jen, Cathy and Nicki..... :dogwlk:

pippa
4th October 2006, 04:45 PM
Congrats girls! :flwr: :flwr:

Kingofthehouse86
5th October 2006, 01:45 AM
It's great to have more of u guys!!! Hooray for the 2 of u!!! :cffee: :w**h**:

Jay
5th October 2006, 05:31 AM
Wahoo! too cool Cathy and Nicki!
J.

Nicki
5th October 2006, 10:14 AM
Thanks everyone :flwr: :flwr:

Actually I'm sure Karlin would agree that we can all help out by if we spot something that shouldn't be here...such as obvious spam, someone linking to "adult" sites etc, PM one of the moderators or Karlin, then we can keep each other safe and stop these people from spoiling our fantastic community.

Karlin
7th October 2006, 08:37 PM
Yep, that's true; and many of you are good about PMing me on such things already. It's good to also PM a moderator as one of us might not get to a computer as fast as another... We are lucky in that there's only very rarely a post that might be a problem and I have the board pretty tightly locked down against spammers. The problem is they seem to have started trying to register without posting their junk websites -- which are the usual easy tip-off -- and I am afraid I will accidentally OK a membership that lets a spammer post a bunch of junk into forums. Any moderator can also move posts or delete them so just let any of us know and we'll try to get it resolved quickly if someone does slip through.

Also: I just wanted to let folks know that Jen has stepped down as a moderator as she is finding a new job and that rascal Gus (but never the sweet natured Abbey! :lol) are taking a lot of time. Thanks Jen for dipping your toe into moderating and you are always welcome back onto the team! :)

judy
7th October 2006, 09:22 PM
good luck Jen! things will settle down eventually. i bet gus will be quite the gentleman when you're finished with him. :dgwlk: Enjoy!

merlinsmum
8th October 2006, 12:35 PM
Good Luck Jen in finding a new job.......

Congrats to the new girlies!

I spend a lot of time on this board ( as you may have noticed :lol: ) and I have never spotted anything so a big WELL DONE!to you all cl*p cl*p cl*p

Jen
8th October 2006, 12:49 PM
Thanks everyone. Actually, I have a new job and that's why my time has been so limited the past few months. That along with my niece moving in with us has really proven to take up quite a bit of my time, enough so where I'm not able to be online as much as I feel the the role of moderator calls for. I appreciate Karlin thinking of me for the role though! Gus has been a breeze compared to my new job, though! :lol:

Cathy T
8th October 2006, 05:52 PM
Jen - just don't forget to post an occasional picture of that little stink bug Gus!