• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Emoticons

Cathy Moon

:lpy: Wow, the new emoticons are fun! :thnku: Karlin! Or is someone else responsible?
:blabla: <- this is me, usually :lol:

Well I have to try them. :mona: :*bay: :pi*no:

I better stop now. Thanks for the added expressions we can use.

:thnku: :xctly:

Gotta join in here, :blabla: What in the world would we do without it and :*bay:

:thnku: for adding this one too :hppybdy:

With all the talk of little accidents of late I think this one should be included :lol:

dog.gif

Yep that gabby one was specially selected for 'certain' of our folks (I think the UK ones and the expats are the ones burning up the phone lines). :lol:

I downloaded that batch before I went to the US but only just had time to put them in.

Chelle just sent me some too so I'll have to check them out and see if we can fit a few more in. Pretty soon we will be communicating in nothing but smilies... :wggle:

I thought this: :updte:

And this: :lpy:

Would suit the way conversations go here, too...

nope, they are here today, just weren't loading yesterday. All I could see was the old ones. I am on a different computer now, so maybe? I can't imagine why that would be though. Maybe my computer just hadn't uploaded them or something yet..

They are so cool!! Thanks for putting them up guys! ;) :thnku:

Sara,

Your browser probably had a cached javascript. If that happens again, try doing a Ctrl-F5 to hard-refresh the page, or if that doesn't work, clear your browser cache.

Hope that helps!

Back