• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby and Bailey got Married. ... lol

fuzzie bear

RBWedding2.jpg

Its the mean mommy again....

So, I proceed to chase around after Bailey to put on the tuxedo as he thinks its all fun and games. After fitting it on, hes very snug and cosy in it. The material feels very nice and the outfit itself is quite thick - I'm suprised at what great quality it is for a dog costume. All is going well until it comes to putting on the hat.... Bailey is not too fond of anything on his head including hair bows (we've been there before). So after running around chasing after him, I finally get the hat on.

Then its Rubys turn....
The wedding dress comes out of the package and she runs to me to have it put on... that little girl LOVES dressing up and being spoilt. She lays on her back for me to put her legs in and I Close the velcro part. The dress looks much prettier on then it does when you first take it out of the packet. Its like a satin feel and is very soft. It comes with a veil and Ruby has no problems having this put on.

So here goes..... the photo taking.... Biscuits are not working for posing, so have to resort to ham. The two of them are oblivious to commands such as sit, lie down or stay unless there is food involved - and then it has to be something of their choice... ;o)

Two hours later..... and we have two photos that are of any use ... and here they are....

Bailey's Story......
I'm sniffing the boxes that came in via the postman whos legs I like to chew when I get whipped up and brought into another room. I was just about to have a nice pee up the box cos there was definately some other dog near that box at some stage. Then I'm getting pulled around to put on this stupid thing - mom calls it a tuxedo but all I want to know is where are the sausages... Then she goes and put this silly thing on my head... I hate stuff on my head cos I'm a boy and boys just don't have things put on top of their face and head...

I think I look really silly, but mommy and grandad are standing around smiling and cooing at me, so I must look hot... And out comes the ham... I like ham... so they want me to sit - hell yeah I'll sit for some ham...

Then in comes Ruby in her costume and hey does she look stupid... I definately don't feel so silly anymore ! I think I'm going to pee on her and take that silly look off her face .... hehehehehehe

Rubys Story....
The boxes that arrive smell like there is something in there for me....
Yippeee its dress up time.... I love this....
Oooohhhh I feel like a princesss...
Look at me... look at me... i'm a princess and I'm being fed ham.... what a great life this is....

fuzzie bear said:
I think I look really silly, but mommy and grandad are standing around smiling and cooing at me, so I must look hot... And out comes the ham... I like ham... so they want me to sit - hell yeah I'll sit for some ham...
Then in comes Ruby in her costume and hey does she look stupid... I definately don't feel so silly anymore ! I think I'm going to pee on her and take that silly look off her face .... hehehehehehe
:lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:
Oh my, I wish I hadn't read this at work - I couldn't hold in the laughter, I love narrations for what dogs are thinking - that one sounds really dead on!!!

Congrats Newleyweds!!! :jmp2:

So where are they honeymooning?!! That picture is absolutely hilarious but even funnier was your story! Luckily I am reading this at home and can laugh out loud all I want!! Too funny!

Had me laughing at that - Bailey has got to be a typical boy, sounds like my nephew when he had to be a page boy.... :dogwlk:

Oh how sweet!!! My congratulations to the happy couple!! :*nana: :*nana:
Actually I heard a true story only yesterday of a couple who had their shitzus as the ring bearers for their wedding!!! A true story!! :D
Julie and the girls

Thats fantastic, they both look lovely in their new costumes.

I love the narration too. :)

Congratulations to the happy couple :D

Very sweet picture and very funny story. Is the baby shower next? icon_whistling

I'm debating on what to dress them in next. If they weren't neutered and had puppys I can imagine all the tiny outfits I'd have them in...lol

Oh don't they look delicious :lotsaluv:

Love the narrations too - especially Bailey's :lol:

It's funny but my boys are just like my kids were when they were small and Whitney is just like my friend's daughter was - a little Princess :lol:

Back