PDA

View Full Version : DFW Cavalier Club Meeting

Heritage Cavaliers
5th October 2006, 05:13 AM
Cavi Club October Meeting
Sun Oct 29 4:15pm - 6pm (1 hr & 45 mins)
(Central Time)
2720 Oak Lawn Ave Dallas (map)

Hi Everyone, It's almost time for our 2nd meeting. We'll be celebrating Halloween, so don't forget to bring your Cavi's in costume... we have a really nice prize planned for the winner of the costume contest. The meeting will be at Star Barks - a cafe for doggies and their lovers. Please try and be on time because the Cafe usually closes at 5pm and they are staying open late just for us. They will have snacks for you at the cost of $5 per head. Please RSVP soon, I need to tell the Cafe how many people to expect. Don't forget to mark your Calender for the Fall Gathering too... it's going to be on the 18th of November. Please email me if you have any questions.

Cathy T
5th October 2006, 04:35 PM
Janet - this sounds like fun. Take some pictures for us, okay?

Heritage Cavaliers
5th October 2006, 05:57 PM
I really hope to get some good photos - especially of the costume contest :yikes

Denise G.
5th October 2006, 07:05 PM
Janet-

I'm so bummed I'll be out of town on vacation that weekend!! And I missed the first meeting to be with my niece and her new baby.

I hope to make November's meeting. Hope you get some good pictures!

Maxxs_Mummy
5th October 2006, 07:20 PM
Oh Janet, if only we weren't so far away..... :(

Heritage Cavaliers
6th October 2006, 05:50 PM
Everyone will be there in Spirit !

Denise - I will look forward to meeting you and please feel free to contact me anytime.

mcluvckc
6th October 2006, 07:00 PM
Hye everybbody,

I'm so sad :( , I would like to be there with my Bb Cuddle costumed in princess or in angle, with wings ;)

but I'm too far :( in Paris (France)... Hope to come one day :flwr:

mcluvckc
6th October 2006, 07:03 PM
post some pics please, for the ones who are too far; costumed dogs ;) so sweet

kisses from France from BBCuddle & MC