• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

May I introduce.. :)

Sunna

ÖÐLINGS- MIRRA, BORN 10.9.06

m0137734.jpg

FINALLY I can tell you! I didn't want to say this on the internet until now ;)
This is Mirra, beautiful little blenheim girl who is gonna move to me in November :lotsaluv: WHOOHOO :jump: She is now 3 weeks and 4 days and I can't wait until she comes :flwr: Ohh I love this little princesse soooooo much, she is adorable :lotsaluv: She has very beautiful colour, face and nose, it will be very fun to see how she is gonna be when she is older :D Oh my god, I'm so HAPPY!!!! *ng*l

More news and pictures soon ;)

Sunna, Fjalar & Molder big brothers and little Mirra princesse who come to us in Nov :flwr:

Awww.... :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:
She is sooo beautiful! I can't wait till X-mas, than I can hug her and kiss!
Congratulations with the little princess :flwr:

Oh she's beautiful :flwr: I could just steal her from you and snuggle her myself Sunna :lol: I am very jealous :oops:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Oh she's beautiful :flwr: I could just steal her from you and snuggle her myself Sunna :lol: I am very jealous :oops:

How do you think I feel? She's drowning me in pictures on MSN! :lol:
Sunna, if I were you, I would watch out when I come to visit, I might try to smuggle her out with me :lol:

Oh, Sunna, she's gorgeous!!! I'm very excited and happy for you. :jmp2:

Say....now all you need is a Ruby. ;) icon_whistling

Sunna - Congratulations on Mirra - I am so happy for you. I see that you will have 3 out of the 4 colors - do you have any ruby plans in your future?

Too cute. And i'm too jelouse!! icon_whistling
I can just about remember our boys being like that. Its a shame they grow up so fast.

I bet you can't wait for her to come home???

Sunna, she is just adorable! Bet you can't wait until she can come home to your sweet family. can't wait to hear how the boys like their little sister.

:) She is sooooo beautiful!!!! I am sure she will be a gorgeous dog.

Ohhhh Sunna, what great news! Congratulations!

I'm sure the boys will love the the little princess to bits!!!!!

b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n*

Thanks to you all :flwr: I'm so in love with this little cutie pie and oh no I can't wait to have her home :lotsaluv:

Charleen, I'm not planing anything now but I want a ruby ;)

If Mirra get good dictum on shows and is gonna be healthy and good-tempered dog, I'm thinking about breed so than I would want to own puppy from her litter :flwr:

Sunna

Sunna, I like the picture in you profile so much; a so gentle dog kissing his friend ;) so sweet.

If I anderstoud well you will have tree dogs different colours and you want anither one Ruby... that will make 4 ;) you are so luky

they are too sweet. hope to see pics of them all together soon ;)

MC & BBCuddle

Back