• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Digging issues

WillowsMom

Willow seems to be quite the digger - she loves to go out and dig in our garden, so we can't even turn our back on her when we're outside, or there's a new hole in the lawn. :yikes

Has anyone had any luck training their dog not to dig? If so, how did you do it?

Thanks!
Krista

I've noticed that if my cavs are left to their own devices for long enough outside, they will seek out and find trouble. I can never just let them out and ignore them. Either I have to go out and play fetch with them or call them in! That's the only advice I can offer. Otherwise they will eat something bad, dig, or do something equally worrisome! :shock:

Hope you took pictures ... :snap:

I can't help you with the digging ... but wanted to say that I'm looking forward to seeing some of pictures of Willow after her digging sessions in the "Dirty Dogs" contest. :)

The only time Brodie digs is if I'm on the outside of the fence and he is trying to get to me...usually a No works for a few seconds :roll: I usually end up going back in or bringing him out on leash with me (he's a little spoiled when it comes to some things :yikes ). I wonder if putting booties on Willow would help stop her of the habit? Just a thought.

Back