PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy was enjoying himself watching tele

Claire
6th October 2006, 11:28 AM
BUT we were watching Britains Worst Pets and a naughty black lab came on...... Ozzy was telling him off I think....

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d179/csprice/?action=view&current=MOV00399.flv

Kdemars
6th October 2006, 03:13 PM
I love it ... I especially love to her your (I originally had y'all's here but deemed it too southern) accents - it is too sweet.

There you go Ozzy - that huge black lab is no match for you, tell him who's boss!

Good timing on that video recording!!! :thmbsup:

Cathy T
6th October 2006, 05:15 PM
You tell him Ozzy!

Maxxs_Mummy
6th October 2006, 11:40 PM
Atta boy Ozzy :lol:

Claire, did you see the 'It's me or the dog, special'? That naughty Dalmation on there incurred the wrath of both my boys :lol:

Charlie was going round and round in circles telling him off and Maxx kept running and looking for him behind the tv :roll: - intelligence is not his strong point hahahaha

molly+charlies mum
7th October 2006, 01:11 AM
i love when they do that,molly dosent like horses so if one comes on tv she will bark like mad at it :lol:

Cathy Moon
7th October 2006, 04:49 PM
:lol: Ozzy is so bright, he didn't bark at the well behaved dogs, just at the naughty black lab! What a good boy, Ozzy! :lol:

Remali
8th October 2006, 01:56 AM
I love it when they watch TV, I laughed right out loud at your video! That sure was cute!!

Forest
9th October 2006, 04:44 AM
What a clever boy Ozzy, only barking at the naughty ones!!! There are some programmes on TV that are difficult to watch. That is one of them and the other is Meercat Manor. My Lottie gets right up to the TV screen and barks her head off!!! :D
Julie and the girls

Claire
9th October 2006, 04:28 PM
Donna, I missed the It me or the dog the other night..... :( and we forget to Sky Plus it. Ozzy is so funny as he is really shy when we go out, but will be a hard man in front of the telly, was barking at a dung beetle the other day - :sl*p: