• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mirra 2-3 weeks old :)

Sunna

Well, here are some pictures of my baby girl Mirra, her brothers and halfbrother :flwr:

m0138003.jpg

Mirra's brothers, 2 weeks old

m0138023.jpg

Lukas their half-brother, 4 weeks old on this picture

m0138025.jpg

Cutie pies, 2 weeks old beauties, Mirra is at the front

m0138029.jpg

Mirra beauty queen

m0138034.jpg

Mirra longest to right

m0138035.jpg

:lotsaluv:

m0138052.jpg

Mirra cute :wub:

m0138056.jpg

Lukas cutie boy :)

m0138059.jpg

Öðlings Mirra 2 weeks old

m0138061.jpg

Mirra cuddling with her brother :flwr:

m0138072.jpg

Mirra 3 weeks old :lotsaluv:

m0138074.jpg

m0138077.jpg

m0138078.jpg

Soooo pretty girl :D

m0138079.jpg

m0138081.jpg

Lukas cutie in action!

m0138082.jpg

It's so fun and easy to be little cute, cheerful puppy :lotsaluv:

m0138084.jpg

Mirra my little baby :lotsaluv:

Oops, sorry this flood :oops: Mabey a bit too many pictures..

Awww...great pictures! Such cuties...well, except for Mirra...she is BEYOND cute-she is gorgeous. ;)

I love that pic of Lukas with one of the smaller puppies. Wow...how fast they grow. :l*v:

So cute. I want my puppy. I want my puppy NOW, lol.

I thought the same thing re sizes. You know they're supposed to double in weight, but that illustrates it rather graphically!!

Your new puppy is just delicious! Congratulations! The photos are beautiful- love puppy pictures!
:luv:

Great photos, I could look at them all day, she is a beautiful puppy and she has such a happy face!

she is one pretty girl!! and what lovely markings! you are going to have fun with this one!

Oh what a little angel she is *ng*l I love puppy pics, makes me very broody though :lotsaluv: .

That pen the Mum is in with them is lovely :flwr:

Mira is one gorgeous little gal, I can't imagine how beautiful she will be when she is an adult. You have such stunning Cavaliers, now all you need is a Ruby. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Oh my god! How did you pick just one!!!!!!! Mirra definitely the prettiest but I would have been going home with a whole armful ;)

Thanks to you all :flwr:

Cecily, Mirra is the only bitch in the litter and I had decided to have a little girl now but I wanted to take them all :lotsaluv:

Back