• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our fall outing!

Remali

I took the dogs over to my sister's today, and we had a great time running thru the leaves! Here are a few photos of us.

bentleyoct-2.jpg

bentleyoct.jpg

bentleyoct-4.jpg

wow, your sister's place is nice. the leaves are lovely. And i'm understanding that that's you--very nice to see you, and the kids--you know, those stressed out dogs! NOT!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hi Judy! Yes, that is me, LOL! My sister lives at my mom and dad's place, both of our parents are deceased and my sister is living there now, it is about 2 acres, lots of pretty trees out there. We had a nice time today and the weather was so warm for this time of year. Yeah, those are my "stressed out doggies"....ha ha!!!

What wonderful pictures. Oh to see fall leaves. That is the one thing I miss about San Diego...we really don't have much in the way of seasons.

Awww, don't they look sweet :D Maxx loves the Autumn and the leaves. He buries his nose in them and ploughs them up :lol:

I wish this time of year lasted longer, it's just so beautiful with all the leaves turning color, and the weather is perfect!

Your dogs are beautiful! It looks like a very nice place! We haven't had so many leaves turn color yet- looks so pretty. :flwr:

What a lovely fall photo! You and your dogs look so happy and what a perfect background! :D Very nice pictures.

Aha, now we can see where the new avatar comes from :) . I was admiring your new one. Love the photos.
Julie and the girls

Back